Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

Discus and support Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CorporateOrc934, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360
    and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer or router I hook up via Wi-Fi to bhn secure Which is a secure public hotspot for bright house customers.. thanks much.

:)

CorporateOrc934, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Certain channels not showing on Xbox One

I have my cable box hooked up to my Xbox One and it works perfectly fine. I can control the channels, volume and everything else. I only issue I am having is there are certain channels that are not working at all for me. Specifically ESPN 1/2 and Spike TV.
    All the ESPN channels work via the ESPN app for me but not through the normal tv app. I get these channels when my cable box is hooked up normally. Any help?

Bright House Networks is the provider

Bright House is the cable box (Samsung model, but it's Bright House)

Zip Code is 33704

NinjaPenguin777, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Can I connect my Xbox to Live through a PC's wireless connection?

If you have the slim xbox 360 you can connect wirelessly by going to system settings on your xbox, then network settings, but if you have the original xbox 360 you will have buy an Ethernet cable and hook it up to your xbox and PC.

w0r5t n1gh7m4R3, Dec 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...