Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For?

Discus and support Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brick breaker available to download now on Xbox One | TheXboxHub Brick Breaker, the classic arcade game, is back with a breathtaking new version. Its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For?

Brick breaker available to download now on Xbox One | TheXboxHub

Brick Breaker, the classic arcade game, is back with a breathtaking new version. Its explosive gameplay – unique and timeless – is filled with surprises. Sharpen your reflexes and precision to overcome the hundred
    different levels that await you. Collect bonuses, avoid traps and shoot your way to victory. Play alone or with up to 4 players on a split screen. Brick Breaker will offer you many hours of fun and entertainment!

:)

Goth Vampirella, Apr 27, 2016
  2. Q1ller
    Q1ller Guest
    Video: New Friends App and Multiplayer Features for Xbox Live on Xbox One

I am convinced that NeoGAF is comprised of old-school Playstation gamers that have been waiting an entire generation to vent.

Q1ller, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Kinectimal
    Kinectimal Guest
    Thanks for blatantly lying, 343!

I'll usually review players while waiting for the match to start. There's nothing else to do most of the time.. Actually, I have a brilliant idea. Games that can take a while to start should have a simple mini-game to play while you wait. Who wouldn't want
    to play a quick game of Brick Breaker at the end of a BF3 match?

Kinectimal, Apr 27, 2016
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

£7.99, a stupid price IMO, which is the one thing which spoils the windows 10 concept on xbox IMO, it will be £2 on my laptop, £2 i would be likely, £8 i'll take a miss.

EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 27, 2016
  5. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Another Breakout clone. No. Pass.

Jasperrdm, Apr 27, 2016
  6. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    I reckon this thar game could help me pass the time. Whittling sticks, hunting squirrels, and yelling at whippersnappers to get off my lawn before turning the hose on them just aint cutting it anymore.

Bah, humbug...J.R.

J.R.G., Apr 27, 2016
  7. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Nope already played it when I was 9 on my dads Apple 2

RippenHarra, Apr 27, 2016
  8. Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For?

Yeah, pong was boring and Arkanoid was ok and that was 20 years ago.

RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 27, 2016
  9. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    So was Frogger so I passed on Crossy Road also.

RippenHarra, Apr 27, 2016
  10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Crossy Road is free and IMO a bit of a giggle, i wouldn't pay for it but happy to play it ( i would be happy to put with ads as well but not pay £7.99(

EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 27, 2016
  11. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    D33dles get OFF MY INTERNET and weed my garden. Darn teen agers. Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For? :)

PS how do you get white out off a monitor it getting hard to see my screen.

Jasperrdm, Apr 28, 2016
  12. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    I don't care if it's free or $1. It's not imaginative at all.

RippenHarra, Apr 28, 2016
  13. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

The amount of people wanting BC would suggest people don't want something new.

EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 28, 2016
  14. Retro knock offs = %90 of indie trash, Oh but we're so creative! Yeah right. The following games have been knocked of or will be, dig dug, galaga, mr do, Qix, super mario bro, contra, bubble bobble, frogger, defender, pac man, missile command, cabal, berzerk,
    gauntlet, marble madness, paperboy, double dragon. There, I'm out of breath now but as an older gamer these indie titles are a joke.

RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 31, 2018
  15. RippenHarra Win User

I don't care if it's free or $1. It's not imaginative at all.
  16. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

The amount of people wanting BC would suggest people don't want something new.
  17. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

£7.99, a stupid price IMO, which is the one thing which spoils the windows 10 concept on xbox IMO, it will be £2 on my laptop, £2 i would be likely, £8 i'll take a miss.
  18. Jasperrdm Win User

D33dles get OFF MY INTERNET and weed my garden. Darn teen agers. :)

PS how do you get white out off a monitor it getting hard to see my screen.
  19. RippenHarra Win User

So was Frogger so I passed on Crossy Road also.
Thema:

1. Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For? - Similar Threads - Brick Breaker Game

2. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  3. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  4. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  5. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  6. Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support: I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months after I recovered the account. Yes, it pissed...
  7. Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows: As title states, After reinstalling Windows on my PC the Xbox One controller is totally unresponsive. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling the device and then installing drivers again....
  8. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  9. is my power brick busted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is my power brick busted?: a couple of months ago my xbox stopped working, when i would go to plug in my xbox, the power brick would be orange for about a second or so, then turn off. i tried using it again today to see if...
  10. My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!: I was playing and all of a sudden I heard a pop and all my lights just in my room shut off 4ae8686f-e1a1-4d1f-aff5-c14e0f5e8488