Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

Discus and support Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinBates5, May 3, 2023.

1. KevinBates5
    KevinBates5 Guest

Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2

:)

KevinBates5, May 3, 2023
  2. Steffi Raska Win User

I have the same problem, why is it not fixed yet? Annoying really
  3. WattyNuela Win User

4. WattyNuela Win User

5. KevinBates5 Win User

Yes I have tried resetting my xbox series s it's not a internet problem logged put logged in restarted my system nothing worked
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Achievement stuck on 99%

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with

Xbox One Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be
    recorded and will be passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
Thema:

1. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster - Similar Threads - Break leg achievement

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  4. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  7. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  8. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  9. Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and just had the opportunity to begin using it for the first time. However, upon joining a party, I noticed two issues. The first issue was that I...
  10. Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January: Ive been banned since the first by the way. 3b36c371-7a8c-42d8-8125-6bcb62cbdf2e