BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF

Discus and support BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone have the slightest clue as to what Bravo 433 Ghost Wolf means when trying to connect to Xbox One servers in COD BO4?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BourneWatchman, Mar 9, 2020.

1. BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF

Does anyone have the slightest clue as to what Bravo 433 Ghost Wolf means when trying to connect to Xbox One servers in COD BO4?

:)

BourneWatchman, Mar 9, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF

Its an error code for the game. The one you listed doesn't appear to exist so it may be a combination code between Bravo 381 Ghost Wolf and Bravo 433 Sky Wolf.

I'll link you to the page and the quote the link as well. (Sorry it formatted weird.)

https://support.activision.com/black-ops-4/articles/error-codes-in-call-of-duty-black-ops-4

And I quote from the support article, "Bravo 381 Silver Wolf,
    Bravo 381 Orange Wolf and Bravo 381 Ghost Wolf usually indicate an interruption occurred while connecting to gaming network services. Causes can include a gaming network outage or excessive load when connecting to the gaming network."
    and then, "Bravo 433 Sky Wolf indicates there was an error when fetching a player’s stats. Players who encounter this error should restart the game to establish a new network connection. If the error persists, restart your router and console."
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

From Activison support:

"Bravo 381 Silver Wolf,
    Bravo 381 Orange Wolf and Bravo 381 Ghost Wolf
    usually idicate an interruption occurred while connecting to gaming network services. Causes can include a gaming network outage or excessive load when connecting to the gaming network"
  4. KnucklesNorwood Win User

Not a typical clan! Fun, friendly and most importantly geniunely active clan looking for gamers from EU, NA and worldwide for our GRFS section!

Try the clan recruitment thread. You will probably have more success there than posting in the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier discussion board. Follow this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Does 343 Studios read the Halo 4 Forums to see what people are saying or no?

Ghost posted here not long ago and he is pretty chummy with Bravo and 343i so you might be surprised who is reading the Microsoft forums.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

Join My Clan Death Spanky!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to the clan forums on Xbox
    forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx
    Buy the way what is the age group to join I am 41 and love GHOST. love to join a group of older gamers plus am on the XB1..Thanlks
Thema:

BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF

1. BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF - Similar Threads - BRAVO 433 GHOST

2. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  3. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  4. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2: I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e
  5. My Honeycomb Bravo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Honeycomb Bravo: My Honeycomb Bravo switches refuse to bind in MSFS. All the correct options for keys appear in Control Options, but when I toggle the switches they do not change background colour. The throttle...
  6. 360/Bravo app error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360/Bravo app error message: why won't my fricken Bravo app launch on my 360 says contact u ****!!!!! Hit reset button so I can use the app!!! 746ec117-f6bf-45d6-ac99-c5e850a93e57
  7. Tom Clancy Division 2 Xbox One. Server errors Bravo, Delta, etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy Division 2 Xbox One. Server errors Bravo, Delta, etc: Jello. If anyone can help me understand this it would be very appreciated! I have the digital 1 and 2 with the DLCs. I keep getting kicked all the time. I did on my own research this and am...
  8. Bravo six going dark... apparently

in XboX Insiders
    Bravo six going dark... apparently: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2??: So iwent to start playing The Division 2 and before i could do anything or see any menu this error code came up and now i cant play the game. The game is on disc....
  10. COD GHOST VS. COD ADVANCED WARFARE VS. SOCOM FIRETEAM BRAVO 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD GHOST VS. COD ADVANCED WARFARE VS. SOCOM FIRETEAM BRAVO 3: Which one do you think is the BEST and WHY... 8aeb30d7-7eef-402b-867d-5039be4e777e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bo4 error code bravo 433 ghost wolf

2. Black ops 4 error code bravo 433 ghost

3. 433ghost