brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange

Discus and support brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son got a new xbox 360 for x-mas and he played it an hour n the power supply cord/box has a orange light on it. We are VERY UPSET that it has taken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurlyMaple8667, Jan 7, 2014.

1. brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange

My son got a new xbox 360 for x-mas and he played it an hour n the power supply cord/box has a orange light on it. We are VERY UPSET that it has taken SO long for it to be replaced!!! I sent it off on Dec.29th and here it is Jan 7 and my son STILL CAN'T
    PLAY his NEW games!!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE from them again!!!! my 9 yr old only wants to play with his new game system.

:)

BurlyMaple8667, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Waaaaa
    Waaaaa Guest
    3 Red Flashing Lights, Power Supply Orange

I tried the power supply on a different outlet in my room and downstairs, but I get the same 3 red flashing lights and power supply light is orange. Is this a power supply problem or is my 360 dead? I've had this 360 for 4-6 years now.

Waaaaa, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Three red lights, new power supply, now what?

Got three red lights and the orange light on the pwer supply. Went through the on line steps and bought a new power supply. Plugged it in and still the same three red lights on the box and the orange light on the new power supply. Now what?

-

Thrasybulus28, Jan 7, 2014
  4. brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I have found an article that will go through all of the troubleshooting steps that you can take in order to try and fix this problem. To view the article, just click onto the link bellow and it will take you there.

support.xbox.com/.../power-supply

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

I hope this helps with your issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange