brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games.

Discus and support brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an Xbox X and I can't install any games I was playing on my previous Xbox One. I have physical disk, but I have to update online before I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goldorak 64, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Goldorak 64
    Goldorak 64 Guest

I just got an Xbox X and I can't install any games I was playing on my previous Xbox One.

I have physical disk, but I have to update online before I can play them. No update works.

My network is fine for Apple TV or Amazon TV but I can't play any game.

I've done a factory reset. Also unplug and reconnect. When from wireless to wired connection. Still nothing. I hope someone can help me. thanks

:)

Goldorak 64, Nov 23, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Have you tried a different network too as suggested above?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Goldorak 64 Win User

Hello,

my internet service provided got me to reset my modem router.

I also change the setting on the Xbox X to download while it was turn off.

This morning Halo Infini was installed complete with the 98GB of extra maps and multiplayer.

So, it's looks like it's all good now.

Thank you again for your help.

Stephan
  5. Goldorak 64 Win User

Hello I'm trying the hot spot with my phone it looks like it's downloading but its 89GB and I don't have a big plan on my phone.

It looks like maybe it's something in the setting of my modem router. I'm not too familiar with settings.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

What happens when you try to update games? Do you get any errors? Again if you could send over some photos or screenshots of this issue, that may be helpful in identifying the cause of this problem.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games. - Similar Threads - brand doesn't update

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?: Usually turning the console off then on again stops this, but why does this even happen? submitted by /u/evianstill [link] [comments]
  5. brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly: my controller cannot power up the console and when I shut down xbox one x the controller doesn't turn off automatically when always is turned on all works as intended, the only problem is with...
  6. Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Bundle code doesn't work on brand new xbox one?: Just got the Assassin's creed bundle with two codes: Black Flag and Unity The Unity code worked and the game installed properly, however, when I typed in the Black flag code it said that the code...
  7. Wireless controller - Brand new battery pack doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller - Brand new battery pack doesn't work.: One of my Xbox 360 controllers was missing a battery pack, so I bought a brand new one. However, when I put the brand new battery pack in the controller, the controller doesn't turn on. I've tried...
  8. Brand New Play and Charge Kit Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Play and Charge Kit Doesn't Work: The battery level on the battery which came with the kit hasn't changed in the week that I've had it, despite having the controller connected for three days without interruption/disconnection....
  9. Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp: Can't even get to a dashboard on our brand new Xbox One. It boots to the logo, then black screen. We've tried all of the resets, reseating the cables etc to no avail. Looks like its time to get a...
  10. Brand new Xbox one-opened box updated then grinding noise on disc and doesn't read it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one-opened box updated then grinding noise on disc and doesn't read it?: As above really really disappointed as waited so long and saved up for this day. Looking forward to playing my first game and it made a terrible noise and doesn't play dvd or any disc..Is there a...