Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes

Discus and support Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We bought an Xbox x last week, we are haviing issues as we cant get verification codes sent to my daughters phone. Now please read this. We have spoken... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenneth robertson2, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes

We bought an Xbox x last week, we are haviing issues as we cant get verification codes sent to my daughters phone. Now please read this. We have spoken to 2 agents now they did try and help but we are still no further getting into our xbox. We have tried doing the reset form but it keeps saying not enough info, we cant for the life of us think of anything else she needs to add to get through security, like i said it just says not enough info. Right i know i think off the top of my head it asks about other email and they need 2 questions answered, i think this is were we are going wrong. I cant even get onto the screen to see exactly what the question is. We are both so upset as we have paid a fortune for this and the bundle came with a 2 year games pass and we cant use it, daughter cant even sign into her microsoft account. We did contact microsoft and were told we would get a phone call from a technical expert but i dont know what happened. Please someone help. WE DO HAVE THE PROOF OF PURCHASE TO PROVE WHAT WE HAVE PAID FOR. Can just add the 1st day we got it it worked fine for a while then when she tried to log back in this is when the problem started, it would not send the verification code to her mobile.

:)

kenneth robertson2, Sep 21, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kenneth. Note that this is a community forum and we cannot access account details. To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
  3. kenneth robertson2 Win User

Ok , Many Thanks, im sorry we have had to try asking as we are just at a loss as we dont know how to sort the form, Im sure we are not filling it right. Im 60 and my daughter has adhd, so that doesnt help. I did but it last week and just really upset we cant do anything to get sorted.

Thanks anyway.
  4. Isky3000 Win User

Xbox Account is currupted

Been having the same problem different error code but exact same issue... no resolution as of yet my console is under warranty so going to get it replaced and see if that fixes it. Very annoying and frustrating considering its a brand new xbox one x supposedly
    worlds most powerful gaming console?!... cant stream cant download without crashing!
  5. PrincessBearly Win User

Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt

Where did you get this Trial code from?

Was it included in a game or did you get it somewhere in the internet?
    It came with my brand new xbox one x
  6. Thomas_568 Win User

Brand new xbox x won't go past verifing

Can someone help me please
Thema:

1. Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes - Similar Threads - Brand cant verification

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  6. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  7. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  8. My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????: My xbox1 console came brand new with forza 6 installed, it just disappeared in the hard drive after mandatory. Update how do i recover. It. 03cbff63-60f5-4a7e-88c0-3646441942f0
  9. Whenever i try to make a brand new account or add a new account i cant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever i try to make a brand new account or add a new account i cant: when i get up to the part where it makes me verify and after that i cant select the squares with the matching images i have no idea why 7cd74a17-6f42-41ee-a7b6-58e613df1d15
  10. Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset: Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S . Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is. Its NOT FAULTY as bought 2 ...... 1 for each child. But they...