Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?

Discus and support Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Usually turning the console off then on again stops this, but why does this even happen? submitted by /u/evianstill [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/evianstill, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?

Usually turning the console off then on again stops this, but why does this even happen?

submitted by /u/evianstill
    [link] [comments]

/u/evianstill, Dec 22, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

game console not working

Hello TokarevSergey! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Given what you've reported, and I was able to see that you own an Xbox Series X, let's try a few things. First, follow these steps:

1. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds.

2. Connect it to wall again.

3. Turn it on.

4. Check if the issue has been resolved.

If the console doesn't even turn the lights on, it could be that your console will have to be repaired. If it does turns on the white light, it could be that you have a bad video setting. Follow these steps:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox console, eject it (only applies to Xbox One (S and X) and Series X).

2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject* button (check the note below if your console doesn't have the Eject button) until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later.

The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go from Power and Eject* ( or Pair, depending on your console) until the second beep occurs.

*Note: If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition or Xbox Series S, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.

4. This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system, then Settings.
  3. PinballYT Win User

What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

UPDATE: the xbox is now blinking the light twice, related to power supply issue?
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. andersonpassos Win User

My Xbox Series X doesn't send out the signal to TV.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing your Xbox Series X on your TV. Here are some things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check the HDMI connection: Make sure the HDMI cable is properly connected to the Xbox Series X and the TV. Check the HDMI cable or HDMI ports on your devices for visible damage.

Check TV input: Make sure your TV is set to the correct input for the HDMI port your Xbox Series X is connected to.

Restart Xbox Series X: Try restarting your Xbox Series X by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug it and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on.

Reset display settings:

If there is a disc in the console, eject it.

On your console, press and hold the Xbox  button for 10 seconds to turn it off.

Press and hold the Xbox  button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash before the second beep. Don't let go until you hear the second beep or see the console boot into low-resolution mode (the Xbox boot screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to press and hold both the Xbox  button and the Pair button as your console does not have an Eject button.

Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest update for your Xbox Series X installed. Updates can sometimes fix display issues.

Hope these suggestions help!
  6. datznoah Win User

Xbox power button blinking when I start it up

Assuming that everything works fine you should be fine. I've seen some posts about the storage expansion cards, but your case doesn't really match up with what was described with those.

Does this happen every time, or just once or twice? It could also mean that the console is updating, but if it happens every time you start it that's less likely

Noah
Thema:

Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?

1. Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why? - Similar Threads - Brand Series beeps

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  5. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  6. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  10. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...