Brand New Xbox One S and game will not launch

Discus and support Brand New Xbox One S and game will not launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright So i finally bout an xbox one s, this is my first xbox since the 360. So i get it all set up this afternoon and set it to install Forza 7... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikejames1980, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Brand New Xbox One S and game will not launch

Alright So i finally bout an xbox one s, this is my first xbox since the 360. So i get it all set up this afternoon and set it to install Forza 7 which I am a bit excited to play and it just dumps me back into the homescreen. I figured I had just installed
    it let me try rebooting the xbox, that did not fix the issue, so after some research I tried a hard Power Cycle which also did not work, so I tried uninstalling it, which I am not sure actually happened as the indicator when I go to reinstall the game is still
    showing it at 700 GBish and that was the only thing on here, I thought that was wierd and since it kept giving me installation stopped when I tried to reinstall it I just reset the system, it still shows the HD as only having 700 GB after completely resetting
    the system and setting it up fresh, also it will not install FOrza 7 but it is currently installing FOrza Horizon 3, which came with the system and I had not installed before resetting. If I cannot install FOrza 7 I will be returning the xbox one and I will
    be done with Xbox.

:)

mikejames1980, Oct 5, 2017
  2. Its BigMack
    Its BigMack Guest
    Brand new Xbox one s crashes and restarts or turns off

My brand new xbox one s console turns off or restarts after i quit a game and launch a game. it has been doing this since i bought it on august 4th. Would this be a software issue or an issue with the console?

Its BigMack, Oct 5, 2017
  3. Xbox one s will not read any discs

I have a brand new out the box xbox one S and it will not read any discs, games or dvd's. No error message, just nothing.

DayRacketeer605, Oct 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Brand New Xbox One S and game will not launch