Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

Discus and support Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings! I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan Abuhantash, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

Greetings!

I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of yesterday, both my PC and Xbox have been detecting inputs from the right D-Pad even when I'm not touching it. I typically use my controller with care, avoiding any forceful actions on the buttons, so I find it hard to believe that this is a physical issue. Despite my efforts using the Xbox Accessories app to update, configure, and set up a new profile, the controller continues to exhibit the same problematic behavior. Are there any alternative solutions you could suggest? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

:)

Jordan Abuhantash, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input