Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick.

Discus and support Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just used the warranty on my pro controller to get this new controller due to extremely bad and debilitating vertical drift on my left joystick and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatalieT1, May 29, 2020.

1. NatalieT1
    NatalieT1 Guest

Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick.

I just used the warranty on my pro controller to get this new controller due to extremely bad and debilitating vertical drift on my left joystick and after playing one round of apex I've noticed to same issue just opposite direction on this brand new controller.
    I have warranty on this one as well as plan on using it but, for future reference, how can I prevent this and how can I fix it without rubbing alcohol like a more permanent fix? Thank you.

:)

NatalieT1, May 29, 2020
  2. KingZorph Win User

Alright Good Luck! If this answer helped you please don’t hesitate to mark it as answer or say this helped you.
  3. NatalieT1 Win User

Thank you! I'll go ahead and do that right away. Here's to hoping the next one will last a bit longer :)
  4. KingZorph Win User

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, Contact Microsoft Support. They should ask you for the serial number and they will send you another controller.
  5. MMC KC Win User

contact support and they will get your information and help you to get a new controller
  6. xSavageGrav396X Win User

Xbox Glitch?

It is likely controller stick drift, you will need a brand new controller
Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick. - Similar Threads - Brand controller already

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry: Just bought a brand new xbox elite controller 2 on 4/5/2024 and when I registered it on my Microsoft account, the controller warranty ends on 6/5/2024. Shouldn't it have a warranty of 2 years or...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  5. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  6. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  7. Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input: Greetings! I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of yesterday, both my PC and Xbox have been...
  8. Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.: I recently received a brand new Xbox series S for Christmas last month. However, when I went to register the console and controller into my Microsoft account it said that the controller warranty...
  9. Do HexGaming brand controllers work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do HexGaming brand controllers work?: I was wondering if HexGaming controller brands are banned on xbox and I haven't been able to find out on their website. 20591a71-4fef-4f86-9c18-5ce9acb3bdae
  10. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28