Brand new Series X won’t show any video been waiting two hours for supervisor phone call

Discus and support Brand new Series X won’t show any video been waiting two hours for supervisor phone call in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Long story short I bought an Xbox Series X. It’s brand new obviously never opened. It turns on but shows no video on any monitor I try and even tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 9646gt, Apr 4, 2022.

1. 9646gt
    9646gt Guest

Brand new Series X won’t show any video been waiting two hours for supervisor phone call

Long story short I bought an Xbox Series X. It’s brand new obviously never opened. It turns on but shows no video on any monitor I try and even tried different cables. Even the safe mode option does not work. It never makes the second beep and never get a display from it. Been like this since the first time I turned it on.

I have literally, and can be verified by account, been an Xbox player and customer since the OG Xbox. I call customer service only to be told, after barely even being able to understand the lady, I HAVE to return it to the store and exchange it for one of those oh so many consoles clogging up store shelves.

I had to return multiple RROD 360 consoles back in the day so I know for a fact a replacement can be sent to me. But apparently to do that now, you MUST wait on a supervisor to call you. Well, it’s been well over two hours Microsoft. What in the world has happened to your customer service?’

:)

9646gt, Apr 4, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: