brand new series x with strange start up issue

Discus and support brand new series x with strange start up issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Brinkman, Sep 5, 2023.

1. brand new series x with strange start up issue

My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something i can do t fix the issue or do i need to send it back for service? also i heard if i do send it in,they will likely just send me back a refurbished unit,which doesnt seem fair being i paid full price for a brand new unit thanks in advance for any help this may get

:)

Daniel Brinkman, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Daniel Brinkman,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are experiencing start up issue with your brand-new Xbox Series X. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, are you getting a specific start up error message or error code? If yes, follow the steps provided in the link on how to troubleshoot the issue:

For your other concern about sending your device for serviced and getting a refurbished in return, we can always check the serial number of the device since that is a unique identifier of the device. You can also bring the device for in-person support to any participating Best Buy Center in your region if applicable. See: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. UltimaDragoon89 Win User

Controller not vibrating/weak vibration when holding home button (Series X)

I am having this problem as well. Brand new series x, brand new controller, brand new batteries. System is up to date and so is the controller. Has to be a software issue, this does not happen on my Xbox One.
  5. Phil Overholser Win User

MLB The Show 24 is showing a triangle with a exclamation point to n the right corner, has the game been removed from game pass? If so why have it for a little over a month to take it away?

Strange enough, I started my series X up and no more triangle. Thank you again for the responses.
  6. William C.1 Win User

Xbox Live sign in issues

I'm having the same issue, have a brand new Series X but cannot play anything 360 related.
Thema:

1. brand new series x with strange start up issue - Similar Threads - brand series strange

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  5. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  6. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  10. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...