BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!

Discus and support BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Opened brand new Xbox One for Christmas. Connected to TV and plugged in. Received "E305". Followed all the instructions in support all the way to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TangoOscarPapa, Dec 26, 2016.

1. BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!

Opened brand new Xbox One for Christmas. Connected to TV and plugged in. Received "E305". Followed all the instructions in support all the way to the end to find out I have to send in my sons Christmas present because it "needs repaired". What a disappointment!!!!
    A product that is supposed to be brand new and needs repaired before use?! Maybe my friends are right and I need to switch to Sony products!

:)

TangoOscarPapa, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Heathy71
    Heathy71 Guest
    Constant controller disconnects, brand new out of the box today!

Update, After spending half of Christmas Day trying to sort it out our xbox one with a disconnecting controller and my son getting upset as his Christmas present didn't work! , Against my better judgement after reading varoius threads about issues I got
    it replaced by the store I bought it from yesterday, the new one works fine, so the hours of trying this and that was a waste of time! The product obviously has issues and they need to be addressed urgently!

The hole episode spoilt our Christmas Day so thanks Microsoft.

Heathy71, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Heathy71
    Heathy71 Guest

Me and my son have set up our new xbox one only to find the controller constantly disconnects, thought the batteries in the box were flat at first but 2 new ones in and it's just the same! I think it is absolutely shocking that a next gen console has been
    released when it was clearly not ready. Couple this with all the hassle I've had with my sons child account verification, I've just about had enough! Can I please have some info on a fix or do I need to pack it up and take it back to the shop tomorrow?

Heathy71, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it's brand new, you should be able to just exchange it at the retailer you purchased it from.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

If it's brand new, you should be able to just exchange it at the retailer you purchased it from.
  6. Heathy71 Win User

Update, After spending half of Christmas Day trying to sort it out our xbox one with a disconnecting controller and my son getting upset as his Christmas present didn't work! , Against my better judgement after reading varoius threads about issues I got
    it replaced by the store I bought it from yesterday, the new one works fine, so the hours of trying this and that was a waste of time! The product obviously has issues and they need to be addressed urgently!

The hole episode spoilt our Christmas Day so thanks Microsoft.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Taking a Month for Repair Box to be Sent.

I hope you get what you are needing. Good Luck!
  8. {Parity} Win User

Taking a Month for Repair Box to be Sent.

Not sure what you are wanting from the forums. No one here can do anything about it. You will need to continue working with support.
  9. Jrayk07 Win User

Set up xbox live for kids not working

We purchased Plants v. Zombies Garden Warfare and keep getting the following "connection" box saying: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality. What do I need to do to get past this? We can't play the game,
    and my kiddos are almost as frustrated as I am. Merry Christmas!?
Thema:

1. BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON! - Similar Threads - BRAND BOX NEEDS

2. L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??: Why does my brand new series 2 elite controller have sticky A, B, X, & Y buttons after unboxing it? ALSO, both Left & Right sticks have stick drift really bad, also after unboxing????...
  3. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  4. Anyone else's batteries explode in brand new x box controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else's batteries explode in brand new x box controller?: I put the brand new batteries that came with the brand new x box Volt controller in and within seconds the batteries nearly explode. The batteries were so hot it burned my hand. Definitely wasn't...
  5. Brand new xbox elite series 2 controller replacement not working out of the box....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox elite series 2 controller replacement not working out of the box....: I got a replacement xbox elite series 2 controller and out of the box, the left bumper will not work consistently. I cant contact support for a replacement without having to pay the money to...
  6. Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box: I received a Series S/X Electric Volt controller as a gift back in July from my partner as a birthday present and I was reluctant to use it because of how bad the Xbox One controllers have been...
  7. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...: No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to Treat New Customers. In the long run your...
  8. Brand New X Box One Wireless Controller making weird movements in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New X Box One Wireless Controller making weird movements in game.: Hi, I've recently purchased a red Xbox one wireless controller. I'm usually a mouse and keyboard player but for certain games like Gears Of War, Forza etc I prefer a controller. The controller I...
  9. Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.: I've tried all the trouble shooting. At this point the thing won't even turn on. It's brand new, just out of the box today. Can't even get a live person from Microsoft to talk to you about it....
  10. Xbox one X not updating brand new out the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X not updating brand new out the box: hi, previously I had an Xbox one X that gave me problems ever since a new update came out, what happened was that the Xbox would update and then say "something went wrong with the update" each...