Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one...

Discus and support Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought fifa 21 and the disk doesn't read on my xbox tbh none of my others have for the past week or so either... Why just when the new xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox91, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Xbox91
    Xbox91 Guest

Just bought fifa 21 and the disk doesn't read on my xbox tbh none of my others have for the past week or so either... Why just when the new xbox is released I can't seem to play a game? Hmmmmm anyone elses xbox ones seem to stop playing disks? Thanks in
    advance

:)

Xbox91, Oct 11, 2020
  2. damnednation Win User

Drive error 0x91d70000

I have the same issue. I purchased my xbox one brand new, with the titanfall package download. It will not play game disk or blu ray disk. Same error code.
  3. cmart30 Win User

Ultra hd player or app problems.

Same issue. BRAND NEW XBox One X, right out of the box. Setup no problem. Installed the BluRay App. Won't play ANY Blu Ray disks. Just get either a frozen spinning wheel of death at the BluRay logo screen, or the perpetual spinning wheel of death at
    the logo screen. Never advances to the actual disk.

Please fix!!!!
  4. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  5. D1rty Duck UK Win User

Fifa15 reedem code uninstall can't reinstall.

I think they are having issues. My fifa 15 won't start now which I got from the xbox store. It mentions a disk but I don't have one due to being digital
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jayhwaks3, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play together but on the xbox one and series S, right?

Unfortunately, with the fifa 21, for an option of the developer himself, you can't play fifa 21 between the One and Series. :(
Thema:

1. Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one... - Similar Threads - Brand Fifa disk

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  6. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  7. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  8. Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry: Just bought a brand new xbox elite controller 2 on 4/5/2024 and when I registered it on my Microsoft account, the controller warranty ends on 6/5/2024. Shouldn't it have a warranty of 2 years or...
  9. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  10. My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One: Can anybody please help? I just bought a brand new XBox One for my son and it came with FIFA 17. We downloaded the game with the code that came with it and after playing the game two-three times...