Brand New Controller isn't Working

Discus and support Brand New Controller isn't Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Happy Holidays! I just got a brand new Xbox One for Christmas and everything works fine besides the controller. I changed batteries, hard reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Torchie1455, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Torchie1455
    Torchie1455 Guest

Happy Holidays!

I just got a brand new Xbox One for Christmas and everything works fine besides the controller. I changed batteries, hard reset the Xbox, tried a different controller on the Xbox(and it worked fine), the controller seems to be the only thing that doesn't work.
    The controller blinks twice then shuts off, it does however work when plugged directly into the Xbox via usb but immediately turns off after being unplugged. Any help?

:)

Torchie1455, Dec 25, 2015
  2. DMONEZDADON
    DMONEZDADON Guest
    My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while playingitstopworkin

while playing gta my pdp camo wired controller stop working I brought brand new cords and all and my controller won't turn on SMH

DMONEZDADON, Dec 25, 2015
  3. A button not responding

hi, the ‘a’ button has stopped working on my controller. Sent it back to where we got it and they sent out another controller. Still not working. Then been and bought a brand new wired controller and still not working. Sons really upset. Please someone,
    help!?!?!

Thanks

CharlyTheMoose, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Has the controller been updated to the latest firmware?

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I'm trying to connect my 2nd remote controller? How?

KindredBacon569, Dec 25, 2015
  6. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    @KindredBacon569 On the side of the console just to the left of where you insert the disc there is a binding button push this button along with the small button (with controller switched on) near the USB port on the top of the controller.

gds1972, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: