Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

Discus and support Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lee w 1992, Apr 29, 2014.

1. lee w 1992
    lee w 1992 Guest

hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto call of duty the right analog stick was not moving right, can not make slight adjustments when aiming if i
    move tge stick slightly it does not do anything i need to move it further but missing where i need it to be, i had no problems with this happening with my other controllers they had other problems which is.why i got the new one. i was wondering if there was
    anything i could or do i have to get a new controller. all replies and suggestions are much apprieciated.

:)

lee w 1992, Apr 29, 2014
  2. Big Wilkies
    Big Wilkies Guest
    Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.

Big Wilkies, Apr 29, 2014
  3. Xbox one controller

So my brand new xbox controller's right analog stick feels grindy/rough at some parts when I move 360 with it. I think the problem is with the edge of the hole for the analog stick being uneven or something like that. Is it possible to get a new front housing
    or something?

DrivingNest6140, Apr 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I'd take it back to where you bought it from & ask for a replacement.

Daft Badger, Apr 29, 2014
  5. lee w 1992
    lee w 1992 Guest
    Thanks that it was i thinking i had to do, just trying to avoid it coz i got it from ebay and took a while to get it and kind of need a new controller, but it prob the best thing to do, cheers

lee w 1992, Apr 29, 2014
  6. Hi there Lee w 1992, like Daft Badger said, you will probably want to ask the retailer that you bought it from to replace it for the quickest turn around. You might also contact Xbox Support to have a replacement shipped to you. Let us know how that works
    for you.

Thumpah da Wolf, Apr 30, 2014
  7. DuckQuacks
    DuckQuacks Guest
    Im just a little confused as it will work in FIFA, But not COD. It could maybe a little sticky, Like some type of glue Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem :)

DuckQuacks, Apr 30, 2014
  8. lee w 1992
    lee w 1992 Guest

Thanks thumpa da wolf, i have sent a message to the retailer asking about a replacement just waiting for a reply.

Thanks duckquacks i thought that might be causing the issue but if i take it apart and that's not the cause i think i will lose the chance to get replacement

lee w 1992, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
  10. lee w 1992 Win User

Thanks thumpa da wolf, i have sent a message to the retailer asking about a replacement just waiting for a reply.

Thanks duckquacks i thought that might be causing the issue but if i take it apart and that's not the cause i think i will lose the chance to get replacement
  11. Thumpah da Wolf Win User

Hi there Lee w 1992, like Daft Badger said, you will probably want to ask the retailer that you bought it from to replace it for the quickest turn around. You might also contact Xbox Support to have a replacement shipped to you. Let us know how that works
    for you.
  12. lee w 1992 Win User

Thanks that it was i thinking i had to do, just trying to avoid it coz i got it from ebay and took a while to get it and kind of need a new controller, but it prob the best thing to do, cheers
  13. DuckQuacks Win User

Im just a little confused as it will work in FIFA, But not COD. It could maybe a little sticky, Like some type of glue :)
Thema:

1. Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem - Similar Threads - Brand 360 controller

2. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  3. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  4. Brand new Series X unable to connect to the Xbox 360 services.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Series X unable to connect to the Xbox 360 services.: Hi, my son and I both just bought a Xbox Series X and are unable to connect to anything Xbox 360 related. Is this an ongoing issue or were the servers shut down without warning? We have a few 360...
  5. Brand new Xbox 360 Play and Charge won't charge or even turn the light on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox 360 Play and Charge won't charge or even turn the light on: Since my last thread was locked and recently got the solution I will open a new thread. I bought 6 Batteries, sealed and brand new and the light won't turn on when I connect the battery and try to...
  6. Brand new Xbox 360 Play and Charge won't even turn the light on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox 360 Play and Charge won't even turn the light on: I bought 2 of them, sealed and brand new and the light won't turn on when I connect the battery and try to charge it. I know that they have been in the shelves maybe too long and the minimum...
  7. Xbox One (Alpha Ring) Will read 360 discs but not brand new xbox one discs.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One (Alpha Ring) Will read 360 discs but not brand new xbox one discs.: Ive noticed that my xbox REFUSES to read brand new xbox one discs but has no issues with 360 Discs. Im on Alpha Ring and this seems silly as heck because why wouldnt the console read the xbox one...
  8. Xbox 360 basically brand new not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 basically brand new not working: This xbox 360 is like brand new i bought it played it a bit. 8-10 years later i went to plug in and set it up for my son and it is not working . Like i said its brand new still has stickers on it...
  9. Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?: So I had bought a brand new Xbox One S, and I went to play my 360 copy of "Left 4 Dead 2". The screen popped up saying "Sorry, this game isn't compatible. Choose something else, or try the disc on...
  10. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...