box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active

Discus and support box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active. Before the update of Window 11, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cinzia Medici, Nov 23, 2023.

1. box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active

It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active.

Before the update of Window 11, it was possible to record the live session on Cisco WebEx,

:)

Cinzia Medici, Nov 23, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again, Have a nice day.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Cinzia M, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Error code 0x82323671 is associated with Xbox Live and generally indicates a network connectivity issue. However, in the context of using the Xbox Game Bar while a Cisco WebEx session is active, it is possible that the error is related to conflicts between the two applications. Here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Ensure that you have the latest version of Xbox Game Bar installed on your Windows 11 system. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address compatibility issues.

2. Verify the settings within Cisco WebEx to ensure that it is not conflicting with the Xbox Game Bar's recording capabilities. Look for any options related to screen sharing or recording that may need adjustment.

3. Temporarily disable the Xbox Game Bar while participating in a Cisco WebEx session. You can do this by pressing Win + G to bring up the Game Bar, then clicking on the Settings icon (gear) and toggling off the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option.

4. If the Xbox Game Bar continues to encounter issues while WebEx is active, consider using an alternative screen recording tool specifically designed for capturing WebEx sessions. There are various third-party screen recording applications available that may provide better compatibility.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Rado Neshev Win User

Xbox game bar error 0x82323671

Hello,

I get the same error. It appears only when I am trying to record webex. It started happening recently, I used to be able to record meetings without issue, but now I am getting this error.

However, if I try recording something else (and not webex) I have no trouble at all. The actual error code is: 0x82323671 (without the "2" at the end)

Kind regards,
    Rado
  5. Daniel Hernandez Her Win User

Hello,

I get the same error. It appears only when I am trying to record webex. It started happening recently, I used to be able to record meetings without issue, but now I am getting this error.

However, if I try recording something else (and not webex) I have no trouble at all. The actual error code is: 0x82323671 (without the "2" at the end)

Kind regards,
    Rado
    Yeah you are right it's only with WebEx, I'm guessing WebEx updated the application to disable/block the recording as this started a coupe of weeks ago. I have search all over the web but it looks like there is currently no solution.
  6. Rishikeshgn9 Win User

Hi All

Yes, i too noticed that when ever WEBEX meeting is on, you cannot record using XBOX game settings.
Thema:

1. box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active - Similar Threads - box game bar

2. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  3. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...
  4. my x box game bar isn't recording the audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my x box game bar isn't recording the audio: having trouble getting the x box game bar to record audio during the actual recordings. 9db7dc96-4f8a-4930-b6a7-10def286fb78
  5. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...
  6. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?: [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd
  7. How do I uninstall X box game bar app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I uninstall X box game bar app?: I did not install x box game bar on my computer but its been recently popping up upon start. I went to uninstall the program and it is not allowing me to (the uninstall button is grey and not...
  8. X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice: Hi, I like to use xbox game bars option to record last 30 seconds of my screen and audio, but my michrophone audio never gets recorded. If I try to record using alt+r then if I press on...
  9. Xbox Controller Elite on Windows 11 opens Game Bar when pressing "A" button and "x box" key...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Elite on Windows 11 opens Game Bar when pressing "A" button and "x box" key...: Hi I have seen this problem in the forum but have been unable to find a solution that works. My new Xbox Elite controller always opens Game Bar when I hit the "A" button. I have checked the Game...
  10. No audio from microphone in x box game bar clips

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio from microphone in x box game bar clips: When i record a clip through xbox game bar i cant hear my voice from mic, but I can hear my friends from discord and game sounds and other stuff. In the past sometimes I could hear myself and...