Bout ready to Quit Xbox, always leaving us hanging

Discus and support Bout ready to Quit Xbox, always leaving us hanging in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I play a game that is multi platform. Why is it that xbox is always the last one to enable new updates for download? Us/Xbox players are always the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iTz_Denda, Jul 19, 2024.

1. /u/iTz_Denda
    /u/iTz_Denda Guest

So I play a game that is multi platform. Why is it that xbox is always the last one to enable new updates for download? Us/Xbox players are always the last to get to play new content. No Man's Sky for life!!

submitted by /u/iTz_Denda
    [link] [comments]

/u/iTz_Denda, Jul 19, 2024
  2. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Fallout : Nuka Break the Series (live action)

Wow, how could they leave us hanging like that . I'm ready for episode 5!!!!!
  3. Vincent Lauria Win User

LOOK AT MY ACHIEVEMENTS...

No answer, no help.

This forum is really useful, like call center.

Before think bout 4k, think bout help xbox comunity with simple problems.

People leave Xbox n join Playstation for many reasons, one is betta assistence.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

B2K Ideas

I got a CRAAAAAAAZY idea....how 'bout the developers quit nerfing every damn thing that goes pop-bang-boom in the game....leave the bullets and explosions alone......and fix the actual technical issues
  5. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

IW's new copy/ paste shocker!

have you noticed on strikezone someone always hangs about at the bottom of the map ready to spawn kill, thats the worst map for spawning
  6. II JOE1690 II Win User

Gow3 online ruined by ign And inside xbox!!!!

ign and inside xbox have wasted so many games basically is a noobs guide on how to play online gow used to be bout skill now its just bout the cheep kill and they done the same to cod wish the would leave the games alone
Thema:

1. Bout ready to Quit Xbox, always leaving us hanging - Similar Threads - Bout ready Quit

2. How bout an optical port for the Xbox series s?(for new consoles being made)

in XboX Insiders
    How bout an optical port for the Xbox series s?(for new consoles being made): I was kinda bummed finding out the series s didn’t have a optical audio port, but other than that I find the series did perfect for it’s price if not even better! submitted by /u/BlackTrudeau_...
  3. xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer": so ya trim feature still doesnt work ive reset hard reset and completely wiped all files and still does not work can anyone over here at microsoft answer that one or maybe send out a firmware...
  4. Da 1 thang I actually hate 'bout da Game Pass service.

in XboX Insiders
    Da 1 thang I actually hate 'bout da Game Pass service.: Yo check dis y'all, now don't git me wrong I really do luv everythang about Games Pass, from all da gamez we can download n play, to da different typez of gamez ta play ta da way we git 1st party...
  5. What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming: What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming No imtalking about the modem ive always heard comcasts modem os trash 32f82e74-06ac-4c16-a1c6-fceb8220d428
  6. Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...: Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai un problème qui reviens de plus en plus souvent. Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4, tous se passe très bien. Je joue tranquillement et tout coup mon jeu plante...
  7. How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?: Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the tone, the humor, and overall atmosphere is...
  8. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work: Hi, A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code , sometimes 0x800705b4 and other times 0x80070200 I...
  9. Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...: Bonjour, des amies mon fait découvrir SoT récemment en mode familial, nous étions 3 et les deux membres qui n'avaient pas acheté la clé Sea of Thieves se faisait déconnecté tour de role toute les...
  10. Is it just me having trouble with RAINBOW right now something bout can’t connect to the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me having trouble with RAINBOW right now something bout can’t connect to the servers: Is anyone having problems with RAINBOW problems connecting to the server feb73228-6c51-4de0-8355-aea844712143