bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

Discus and support bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StelarAlpaca291, Mar 27, 2018.

1. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do away with the old

:)

StelarAlpaca291, Mar 27, 2018
  2. Merging using user accounts, possible?

For some reason I couldn't set up my most active user account on my console as an Xbox Live account and so I had to set up a new one. Unforunately the older account on my console has all my saved games on it and my new XBox live account doesn't.

Is there a way to merge the two accounts so i have access to my saved games without having to switch user accounts?

MurderousClone, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Unwarranted account and gamer tag created, can it be deleted and create another account/gamer tag?

We bought our XBOX One a week ago and before I could go on and set up account and gamer tag my 12 year old created on 2 days ago and used a 7 day Live gold code.

It was unwarranted and I wonder if I can delete his account and set up a new account with new gamer tag along with using my 12 month LIVE gold card.

I know you can change a gamer tag at cost but I do not want to do this.

MicrosSoftman1974, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

It's not possible to merge accounts and nothing can be transferred between accounts. You would either need to sign into your old one and continue using it instead of the new one or vice versa.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: