Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one)

Discus and support Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chonoxian, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Chonoxian
    Chonoxian Guest

I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal gamepass and dont have any of the perks like discord nitro ect. Like even if i click on the thingon ultimate
    it says manage and i can click on it and it says that it has that billing and i can manage it.. help

:)

Chonoxian, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
  3. robloxgamerYT18 Win User

Xbox Conole

@viper7gamer

Just Suying it Costs $200 per month for xbox gamepass ultimate even tho when i bought my console it said i got %75 off xbox gamepass still confused
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Gold savings

Heads up Walmart.com also has the 3 month ultimate gamepass on sale as well normally $44.99 for $24.99 that is a $20 saving. If you bought 4 you could get gamepass for a year that is $179 in the Microsoft store and you can get it for $100

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-3-Month-Game-Pass-Ultimate-Microsoft-Xbox-Digital-Download/309259942
  6. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Do you have normal gamepass or gamepass ultimate? Because IIRC you need Gamepass Ultimate for the perks
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one) - Similar Threads - Bought Ultimate Got

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  4. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  5. Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought: Booting up a game, let's say. Dead by daylight, Its asking for Xbox ultimate subscription, (even though I own the original game,) (I'm just lost here) 4505d75a-ecd9-48fa-9622-55bb82e06a35
  6. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  7. I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...: Tell me to pay to play online when I bought the ultimate to play online ed37037a-f4cd-4dee-bbf2-ba324109817f
  8. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  9. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  10. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...