Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

Discus and support Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nguyen Doan Quoc Thanh, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the game

:)

Nguyen Doan Quoc Thanh, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

If this problem only occurs with games that are on the Game Pass subscription, then you would need to contact Xbox Support directly to see what the problem is with your Subscription.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I understand, if you can play other Gamepass games then the problem itself is with the specific game, therefore it would be as you say about Ubisoft.
  4. Nguyen Doan Quoc Tha Win User

Yea, the xbox gamepass subscription receipt and it is completed. So i dont think its with the payment
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nguyen D, I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists. So we can validate ownership of your game, please check your account order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if you can see your game order there, which says completed. If you couldn't find it there, it may be linked to your other account. You can check your other accounts or emails to be sure.
  6. Nguyen Doan Quoc Tha Win User

I am signed into the same account that i have xbox gamepass on but the only game i cant play is rainbow six siege
Thema:

1. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore - Similar Threads - Bought gamepass downloaded

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  6. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  7. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  8. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  9. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  10. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?: Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because...