Bought xbox live subscription for xbox one but can not add friends, send messages or invite ...

Discus and support Bought xbox live subscription for xbox one but can not add friends, send messages or invite ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought xbox live gold and Microsoft support have confirmed I have this. why then can I not connect to anyone? I send messages but they never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by moleymole99, Mar 13, 2016.

1. moleymole99
    moleymole99 Guest

Bought xbox live subscription for xbox one but can not add friends, send messages or invite ...

I have bought xbox live gold and Microsoft support have confirmed I have this. why then can I not connect to anyone? I send messages but they never arrive, I can see friends I want to add but requests never get through and there requests to be also do not
    arrive. I have a network connection so no problem there. Is it an issue with my settings or the subscription? I did try to keep security tight for my son but believe I have opened up All the settings for xbox live. Any ideas?

:)

moleymole99, Mar 13, 2016
  2. Cannot find messages that are being sent

Hi,

I receive notifications from Xbox Live when my friend sends a message or an invite to a game. But I cannot figure out how to find the messages nor can I figure out how to accept any invites. Can someone please tell me exactly where one would go on Xbox One
    to read messages?

Kind Regards,

Rusty

rolltiderusty, Mar 13, 2016
  3. FellowEse
    FellowEse Guest
    Xbox Live Parties,Games Etc

I can log into xbox live,see my friends and all the live stuff,i can send them messages but i cannot chat with them nor can i play any games online i can only log in to live and send messages to friends and download games but not play iny games or chat with
    anyone,

FellowEse, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Tom serna Win User

2 players

Sign in to Xbox LIVE, and then go to Social.

Select Friends, and then Add Friend.

Enter the gamertag of the person you want to send a friend invite to, and select Done.

In addition to using the on-screen keyboard, you can enter information using a USB keyboard plugged into a controller port or the Xbox 360 Chatpad.

Use the standard message or write your own, then select Send Request.
  5. Zamber Meow Win User

Lookin for friends

Congrats! Feel free to add me,

Getting friends is one of the best features on Xbox LIVE!

You can get friends by playing online or meeting new people in parties.

- Send a friend request

Sign in to Xbox LIVE, and then go to Social.

Select Friends, and then Add Friend.

Enter the gamertag of the person you want to send a friend invite to, and select Done.

In addition to using the on-screen keyboard, you can enter information using a USB keyboard plugged into a controller port or the Xbox 360 Chatpad.

Use the standard message or write your own, then select Send Request.

You should also view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct

www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

Play safe and have fun!
  6. El Mago tv Win User

xbox one multiplayer

Add him as your friend tell him accept telhe friend request. And send u an invite or u can create him and xbox live account too
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Question

Answer: You send a friend request on Xbox One and you will be added to the user's "Followers" list. Then it is up the the user you want to be a friend with to add you back and in turn "Follow" you.

It is a weird system, but it works. You will still Se them as a friend, and can message them and invite them to games.
  8. Buy A Xbox One Win User

i cant send party invites, messages, game invites.

right now xbox live has a service alert. so users will have trouble signing in to xbox live, sending/ receiving messages, invites, and friend requests. please be patient as support is trying as fast as they can to fix it.

~Devon
Thema:

1. Bought xbox live subscription for xbox one but can not add friends, send messages or invite ... - Similar Threads - Bought live subscription

2. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  9. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  10. Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...: I bought an item from the Xbox store on my computer the item was a gift. Now I sent the item to my friend and the account is known to be an Australian account and it let me send the item from my...