Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.

Discus and support Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought xbox live gold via prepaid card. It says I am subscribed to it, but i can't start parties, or play multiplayer. it redirects me to the buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadMemes, Jul 26, 2017.

1. DeadMemes
    DeadMemes Guest

Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.

I bought xbox live gold via prepaid card. It says I am subscribed to it, but i can't start parties, or play multiplayer. it redirects me to the buy gold screen. I have tried resetting my xbox, signing in and signing back out, deleting my account off the
    xbox and putting it back on, but nothing will work. On xbox 360, I have access to gold features. Its only on the xbox one that I can't do anything....

Help??????

:)

DeadMemes, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Can't play multiplayer anymore

Hello, i am subscribed to Xbox Live Gold and can't play on multiplayer since today i don't understand why it says "you need a xbox live gold account and a internet connection to play on multiplayer" ...

My Gold subscription ends on 08/04/2017, i bought it on 07/04/2017 so what's the problem please ?

thank you.

Zy INF3RNOz x7x, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Smackbiff
    Smackbiff Guest
    Can't access mulitiplayer

I bought my xbox one x today, and i can't play any multiplayer games online. It says my account doesn't have multiplayer priviliges. I redeemed the 14 day trial for xbox live gold and bought a month. But i still can't play online? what can i do? my settings
    are set to allow multiplayer, and i'm using an adult account.

Smackbiff, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.

Mister Mascot, Jul 27, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

6. BBG Syko Win User

X BOX LIVE GOLD

I also have the same problem. Bought the Xbox One X on release day, i used the 14 day Xbox Live Gold code on the same day and i still can't play Multiplayer. I can download the Xbox live gold games of the month like you can but when i go into multiplayer
    in a game it says i don't have a Gold subscription and it takes me back to the store where it says Xbox Live Gold expires on 11/21/2017. So it must be active but i can't use it :/
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

Live problem!!!! please help!

You can't play multiplayer without a Gold account. You appear to only have Silver. You need to subscribe to Xbox Live in order to play online.
  8. gerbsy33 Win User

Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

I am experiencing the same problem. Even bought another gold membership and it still says I am not a gold member on xbox live but my online transactions show that I made the purchase.
  9. PhoenixFight200 Win User

Xbox Live

I am having the same problem. Bought the xbox live gold card on May 30, 2017. Still can't get it to work. HELP!!
Thema:

1. Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer. - Similar Threads - Bought live gold

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  4. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  5. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  7. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  8. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed: I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already...
  9. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  10. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...: Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]...