Bought Xbox Live Gold - no subscription

Discus and support Bought Xbox Live Gold - no subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Nothing is appearing under my subscriptions. Just a long load and then an error message with code: TraceId: xiQ387lMbUy8ujUv.42.22.16. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HenrikMilefors, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Bought Xbox Live Gold - no subscription

Nothing is appearing under my subscriptions.

Just a long load and then an error message with code: TraceId: xiQ387lMbUy8ujUv.42.22.16.

Please help

Henrik

:)

HenrikMilefors, Oct 12, 2018
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Oct 12, 2018
  3. jshigashi
    jshigashi Guest
    XBOX Live Gift Cards

Hi All,

Forgive my ignorance, but my wife just bought $60 gift cards that certainly appear to be for a 12 month XBOX Live Gold Subscription.

Our intent was to buy gift cards for my nephews that they can spend whatever they want.

Do the gift cards have to be spent on the Gold subscription, or can they be spent elsewhere?

jshigashi, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Henrik!

Take a look here :
    Services & subscriptions
    and you can also check it out in your consoles "Settings" under "Account" there is also the option for "Services & Subscriptions" there should be more information there as well. Perhaps try

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    and see if there is a change after that.

Please let us know with a reply if this helps or if you continue having trouble.

XBF George L, Oct 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: