Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it

Discus and support Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox live ran out today. I just recently purchased a 3 month subscription to continue it. Every time I try to join/create a party or play a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnipingForDayzz, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it

My Xbox live ran out today. I just recently purchased a 3 month subscription to continue it. Every time I try to join/create a party or play a multiplayer game, it says "Join Xbox Live Gold". I have tried every possible way to fix it. I have hard reset my
    Xbox, I reset my router, logged out of my account, etc. I even checked my profile and it says I have Xbox live and that it runs out in may. I also have the receipt of it I received in my email. All I have wanted to do the past few hours is play Xbox, I'm pretty
    aggravated.

:)

SnipingForDayzz, Feb 6, 2018
  2. o ENJAY o
    o ENJAY o Guest
    Bought game but says I need to buy it still

I purchased the BO3 Eclipse DLC on my computer after redeeming xbox gift cards. When I went to my xbox one to download it, it said I had not bought it yet. I then bought it through the xbox one and that did work. How can I get a refund on my account for
    the first purchase. It doesn't even show up in my purchase history however the money spent is gone off my balance on my account.

o ENJAY o, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey guys it looks like you are all showing symptoms of purchasing on a preview console. For those issues please post over at the
    Update Preview Forums. BloodDriver41 are you still having issues with Borderlands or have they been resolved? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Yo Ducky! If the purchase was made on a preview console, I would suggest submitting feedback through it. You can also post in the
    Update Preview Forums I posted about above. Thanks!
  5. Yo Ducky Win User

I purchased payday 2 on 7/22/16 and played it fine now it says i have to purchase again
  6. mbiddle Win User

Me too, I bought two games on my xbox one (with the preview update), and I have them on my machine and can play them, but xbox.com shows it as though I have not purchased them. I chatted with support and they made it so the two transactions show up in my
    microsoft account history, but the status of the orders is "in progress". I hope this auto-resolves with either the release of the next xbox system update, or some behind the scenes magic.
  7. WhoWalksBehind1 Win User

My friend has been having this issue as well. He only able to play the game on the xbox he bought it on.
  8. MorbusPE Win User

I have de same problem. I got Forza Horizons 2 - Fast and Furious ( U$ 5,00). I installed and played the game, but the same game show me that I neet to purchase it, too. I can still play it, but if i need to do a factory reset, bye bye game.

ps: I need to open a new topic to talk about my problem or not?
Thema:

Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it

1. Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it - Similar Threads - Bought live still

2. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  3. Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday: I bought 2 consoles on Microsoft online store as soon as the promotion was live on black friday... and after calling both Microsoft and Xbox and chatting and emailing... my final answer via...
  4. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  5. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an 3 month Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! b807e16a-69a8-4d6e-8524-dd4cff956b84
  6. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! dd21ac8e-4e1a-446f-a3ab-08884ccd3cd1
  7. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  8. I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.: Need help. It says i have no live but i just bought some its bothering me. Just wanna play some fortnite. 430cd17e-891d-4bcb-9e94-0dd22d8d0d2e
  9. I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay: I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay. Very Annoying I just payed double for the service and its look like a scam or something. Im trying for 4 days im really annoyed and i...
  10. Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.: I bought xbox live gold via prepaid card. It says I am subscribed to it, but i can't start parties, or play multiplayer. it redirects me to the buy gold screen. I have tried resetting my xbox,...