Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

Discus and support Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTzzZ JiM x, Nov 11, 2014.

1. iTzzZ JiM x
    iTzzZ JiM x Guest

Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family settings on, with a unknown 4 digit pass code, it doesn't
    affect timer/games/live in anyway played plenty of times (I don't think) but I want it turned off, and I want to know the pass code/my own as it's now my personal xbox 360, and also want to do factory reset. I've tryed around 60 different combination codes
    but I really don't want to do anymore I may try later. So asking for professional help really and hopefully a way to reset without trying for hours. Any information you need etc I'll gladly give. Also got console number, i.d. etc ready, many thanks Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ... :)

:)

iTzzZ JiM x, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Locked Family Settings

Hi, i bought an used xbox 360 slim. I want to rest to factory default settings but family settings are locked with four digit code. Please HELP !!! Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ... :)

StylishSlinky4, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Family Passcode

Bought xbox 360 for my son second hand but it had a family pass code. How do I get it off

TweeMagician146, Nov 11, 2014
  4. iTzzZ JiM x
    iTzzZ JiM x Guest

I forgot to mension also, on system info there is a code you press and does reset, and does fresh pass code on there, but depends with console and i.d. number etc?

5. iTzzZ JiM x
    iTzzZ JiM x Guest
    Problem solved, contact xbox directly, did reset code in system info including pass code. You may lock now or anything, many thanks! Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ... :)

6. Bobbyjo28
    Bobbyjo28 Guest
    It is not wise to buy consoles second hand as they can have modifications on them. Microsoft doesn't recommend it.

Bobbyjo28, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NeUeY SpAzZiN Win User

Gears of war collection

I had bought the limited edition 2TB Xbox one slim which came with a digital code for gears 4 but not the rest of the collection even though it's the ultimate edition that comes with the season pass
  8. xXMEDAXx Win User

Need For Speed Underground 2

Oh and it is the Xbox 360 elite slim, and I bought the 250GB hardrive
  9. onyxishere Win User

accses code

If you are talking about the 4 digit pass code for the family settings then you will need to call support for assistance with that.
  10. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

second hand xbox 360 with family settings

Hello its no way to change that since its from a previous owner. Unless you have contact with them to try to find out info. Sorry.
  11. {Parity} Win User

second hand xbox 360 with family settings

Your best bet would be to contact the previous owner and see if they can tell you the information so you can turn it off or change it.
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ... - Similar Threads - Bought 360 Slim

2. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  7. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  8. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  9. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  10. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd