Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed???

Discus and support Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought my son an xbox one and downloaded the wwe 2k16 game for him but unfortunatelly its far too hard for him it cost £41.99 Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevinjod123, Nov 29, 2015.

1. kevinjod123
    kevinjod123 Guest

Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed???

I recently bought my son an xbox one and downloaded the wwe 2k16 game for him but unfortunatelly its far too hard for him it cost £41.99 Is there a way of me getting this exchanged for another game because if I would of bought it in the shop and got the
    disc I would atleast he able to trade it in its frustrating for me as hes really upset that I cannot afford another game for him is there any possible way of me swapping it jany thanks

:)

kevinjod123, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Offline gameplay

My cousin bought an Xbox 1 for his son, he asked about needing internet but was told only to setup and update by the retailer. I helped him get it set up and updated but he has no internet, can he play offline? I read what is posted on the Xbox website but
    it did not fix, the games are Watchdogs 2 and WWE 2K16

CrimpyTester277, Nov 29, 2015
  3. SlushierOak6
    SlushierOak6 Guest
    What game to buy with 55.9 gb left

Come on nobody didn't answer my question. I will be getting a external hard drive in June for my birthday I just want to know how is wwe 2k16

SlushierOak6, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support for a refund.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

But keep in mind that in general, digital purchases cannot be exchanged and they will usually only give one refund a year.

Smwutches, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support for a refund.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

But keep in mind that in general, digital purchases cannot be exchanged and they will usually only give one refund a year.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Purchased DLC no longer available to use - 2K sports

If you bought the dlc back when it was originally released for wwe 2k16 then its been way too long for you to get a refund. If the dlc still shows up in the xbox store then you should be able to use it. But if it dosen't then the dlc may be delisted.
    But you still should be able to use it if it is still on your hard drive. I guess if the dlc is delisted it can't check for the digital license for you to use it anymore.
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K16 the first 6 superstars announced

8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K16 Soundtrack announced

9. brandiesel1 Win User

August Games with Gold......

Lol. It's too bad WWE 2K16 doesn't have Goldberg. I might have actually played it.
Thema:

1. Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed??? - Similar Threads - Bought wwe 2k16

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought WWE 2K23 icon package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought WWE 2K23 icon package: and it’s suppose to come with all the add ones and packages. All of them have downloaded except for My Rise Mega-Boost and WWE 2k23 Supercharger. The season pass should’ve unlocked everything....
  8. I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition: Hi I purchased WWE 2K22 4 Life edition on my Xbox and I have pre installed it on my Xbox one does that mean I will get to still play it before the action release date...
  9. Bought WWE 2K18 digitally last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought WWE 2K18 digitally last night: Topic. I also have the game on disc and it won't install, but other games will, and even the digital download wouldn't download or install on my external 2 Terabyte hard drive, which has 1.4 TB...
  10. Bought wwe 2k15 digital delexe edition season pass content sting hogan and the accelarator ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wwe 2k15 digital delexe edition season pass content sting hogan and the accelarator ...: Everything but the main game is missing or better yet not working please help me asap i hate this setup of paying for stuff with hopes of accually receiving the content promissed to me and not...