Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Discus and support Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LikeStarling998, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any of the vbucks i purchased. Ive waited about 14 hours at
    this point, and still no sign of receiving vbucks. I can not check my account on my Xbox because I do not have Xbox live, making it impossible to log on. If i am either supposed to wait longer for the transaction, or did i basically just waste 30$ please let
    me know.

:)

LikeStarling998, Dec 13, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
  3. Galaxy Spams RT Win User

Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

So i got a 25$ giftcard so i went to the vbucks store and bought just 10$ worth of vbucks but i didnt get it but on my microsoft money i didnt have the 25$ i had 15$ but still didnt get vbucks and then it said something about the store being temporarily
    disabled how do i get the 10$ worth of vbucks i didnt get back so that the 10 dollars i spent was for something instead of being a scam
  4. riccardomarino Win User

mi serve aiuto (Mod Translation: I need help)

i vbucks li ho comprati dal mincrosoft store

e non ho la xbox

Translate-The vbucks I bought them from the Mincrosoft store and I don't have the Xbox
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my epic games account, I'm using a PC to play Fortnite(I DON'T HAVE A XBOX). how can I resolve the problem?
    As far as i am aware if you are using a PC to play fortnite then you needed to purchase the vbucks from the epic games store and not the Microsoft store.

Vbucks purchased from the Microsoft store would only be good for fornite on Xbox. Someone can correct me if im wrong about this.
  6. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
Thema:

1. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them. - Similar Threads - Bought Vbuck microsoft

2. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  3. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  4. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  5. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  6. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  7. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  8. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  9. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  10. Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on...: My son was gifted two vbucks cards from the store ($19.99) and neither of them have showed up on the account. We followed instructions, told us to go to Microsoft and put the redeemed code in and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. didnt receive vbucks on microsoft store

2. bought vbuck thru microsoft store can i not get them on pc

3. didnt recieve cp on microsoft store