Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

Discus and support Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fcsabika100, Feb 22, 2020.

1. fcsabika100
    fcsabika100 Guest

Hi!

I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite account. I wrote an email to the Epic Games support but they said they
    cant help me. So what should i do now?

:)

fcsabika100, Feb 22, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  3. fcsabika100 Win User

I can see all of my transactions and it shows i bought the vbucks but i can't see it on my account.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Check your bank records and find the actual purchase. See if you can download or find an email receipt for your purchase. Try again with Epic, but also contact

Xbox Customer Support.

Hope this helps.
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema:

1. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it - Similar Threads - Bought buck Microsoft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  4. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  5. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: I bought vbacks in MS, but didn’t have them on account. It 72 hours passed, but nothing change 1668bba9-fefe-4de7-ab70-9e21b90fb693
  6. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...
  7. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  8. I didn't get the V Buck I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get the V Buck I bought: I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me. 7d0dd48a-d40d-49d2-920e-54b48e5dc64c
  9. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...