Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

Discus and support Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JXXB, Sep 10, 2023.

1. JXXB
    JXXB Guest

Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard

:)

2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JXXB,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Thanks to SwordofWhedon for giving us a straightforward explanation and your concern now is properly addressed.

If you have other concern related to Xbox product and services, feel free to create a new thread and we are more than happy to help.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You cannot change artwork

Everyone gets one version of the game, the only difference is the DLC it comes packaged with
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JXXB,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased the game UFC 5: Deluxe Edition and it shows not the correct edition. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Can you send us the screenshot of the cover of the game that you are referring as Standard Edition?

2. Did you mean you have pre-order the game and getting the 3-day early access?

As per the game developer support team, the game is scheduled for release on October 27, 2023 and if you have pre-ordered the game, you will receive 3-days early access. Refer to the screenshot below if you are seeing the same version of the game. You can also see the link here:

[​IMG]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Rostom L Win User

Can I upgrade a standard edition to the deluxe edition of Harry potter before the early access starts in uk

If you canceled your Standard Edition and pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, you may get charged right away since the game is going to be released on the 10th February for Xbox Series X/S edition. The pre-order payment will start 10 days before the release date.

If you already got charged for the Standard Edition, generally, refunds take 3 to 5 business days.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I purchased hogwarts legacy thinking I could play it on xbox one and it's only available for xbox acts what should I do

There is a version for the Xbox One, but it won't be released until April 4.

If he bought the digital deluxe edition of the game, it includes the One version and he would have access to that when it releases.

If he bought the standard Series S/X edition, you could try to get a refund for it and buy the One version.
Thema:

1. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition? - Similar Threads - Bought ufc deluxe

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  9. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73: Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73. I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send me a code or any instruction to download...
  10. Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...: Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of the game when it comes to the achievement but some of the achievements won t unlock ( it tells me...