Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...

Discus and support Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter off Amazon because I was tired of having to deal with a big USB cable like I usually do. I prefer playing most PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FinnGiant, Nov 7, 2021.

1. FinnGiant
    FinnGiant Guest

Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...

So I bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter off Amazon because I was tired of having to deal with a big USB cable like I usually do. I prefer playing most PC games with an Xbox gamepad so it seemed a good purchase. I got the adapter today and did everything the site and box told me to, but the adapter itself is not lighting up. I saw it did ONCE right at the beginning when I started, but I cannot get it to do that again for the life of me. I have tried holding down both buttons, tapping them, taking the batteries of my controller out, and even downloading the Xbox Accessories App, but none of it is helping. I know it's not the USB port itself because my mouse plugs into that one and it works just fine. When I looked up videos of how to do it I only found videos of laptops and not desktops like I am trying to use it on. I know it's also not my controller that's the issue, as Xbox says it is the right version, and I can use it fine both on PC using a wired cable, and on my actual Xbox. I have included photos of both my controller and the adapter in its port. (Dusty PC I know, but I doubt that's it) Please help.

Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my... [​IMG]

Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my... [​IMG]

:)

FinnGiant, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Zenrrok Win User

xbox bluetooth headset to pc

I just bought a small adapter that connects USB to my computer and connects Xbox devices. I got it for about 15 bucks. It connected my "Bluetooth" head set and any Wireless Xbox 360 Controllers to my receiver. I would just Google Xbox 360 USB adapters for
    PC and look around.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my Xbox One controller, help

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If you press the bind button on the adapter nothing happens? And have you tested the adapter on other USB ports?
  4. SammyVS Win User

Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my Xbox One controller, help

It is rare but it may happen that you receive any defective product for any reason.
  5. FinnGiant Win User

I bought it well over a week ago, it just took until yesterday to arrive. Great. Good to know I spent 30 bucks and waited 8 days for a product that doesn't even work. High-quality technology guys.
  6. FinnGiant Win User

I've pressed it, held it for several seconds, rapidly tapped, everything possible, nothing works. I have tested it on multiple ports, but it refuses to work on any of them.
Thema:

1. Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my... - Similar Threads - Bought Wireless Adapter

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  4. I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...: I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth and it is not connecting. I am just receiving can't communicate with XB. What should I do?...
  5. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094
  6. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...: Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683
  7. My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller: Hello I have tried updating the driver, unplugging and replugging it, changing the port and also updating my pc drivers which didn't work. I would appreciate any help you could give me, so the...
  8. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...: Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to...
  9. I just bought a new pair of the new Xbox Wireless Headphones and having distortion audio...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a new pair of the new Xbox Wireless Headphones and having distortion audio...: I have used the USB cable to update the accessory to make sure the firmware is up-to-date. I still am having issues hearing distortions using the headphones. I used another sound software within...
  10. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I have Xbox gold but my console says I never bought it :(

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I have Xbox gold but my console says I never bought it :(: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I have Xbox gold but my console says I never bought it :( Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ and then > Power...