Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received 360 ...

Discus and support Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received 360 ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received Gears of War 360 Collection. I have contacted support multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xJASON37x, Oct 20, 2016.

1. xJASON37x
    xJASON37x Guest

Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received 360 ...

Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received Gears of War 360 Collection. I have contacted support multiple times about this issue and I keep being told to wait a day and the codes should be sent to me. My most
    recent support is reference number: 1359826117. Really want this resolved because my friends and I are wanting to play the original games in order before we play the Gears of War 4 Campaign.

:)

xJASON37x, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Gears of Wars collections code missing

I have bough XBOX ONE Gears of Wars 2TB bundle and did not received Gears of Wars collections codes since I have activated Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition end November 2016.

OnePunchBossX, Oct 20, 2016
  3. BlackJerda
    BlackJerda Guest
    I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle

I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle, I contacted support, both by telephone chat that, because to this day I still have not received the CODES TO REDEEM L ' ENTIRE COLLECTION XBOX 360 GEARS OF WAR.
    Pending your response. Best regards

BlackJerda, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received 360 ...

Hey there xJASON37x,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this.

You can find more information and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.

Mister Mascot, Oct 21, 2016
  5. BlueFlounder790 Win User

Xbox preview program

Thank you for the reply!

The case is, I bought the Gears of War ultimate edition Xbox Bundle, on the games website it says that I would have total access to the Gears of War collection for The 360. I couldn't find the games anywhere on my Xbox one, I already finished the Ultimate
    edition, and I would like to play the 360 Gears. Support told me I need To be in invited to be able to play those games. Is that really necessary? if the amount of invites is limited why Microsoft is selling these bundles? Here's the page of the game:
    www.xbox.com/.../gears-of-war-ultimate
  6. fire31337 Win User

Missing Vintage Del pack from Gears of War 4 xbox one s

http://news.xbox.com/2016/07/14/int...d-edition-2tb-bundle-first-custom-xbox-one-s/

"We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked."

it is stated in this link posted by the xbox website that the Vintage Del pack would be included in this bundle. i purchased this bundle in the confidence I would receive all content that's advertised. this was the only thing preventing me from pre ordering
    the digital game from the Microsoft store. This is not what I payed $450 for!! :(
  7. Ateneo Ludico Win User

Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition - No codes for olders Gears of War

Hi, when did you purchase the game and was it through the online store? It took about 3 weeks for my codes to come in.
    Hello Tank65,

I purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB. The codes where in the console was 2: Gears of War Ultimate Edition and bonus items.
  8. AmonBlade99 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate NO CODES for Gears Judgment, 1-3

me too i got my 2TB Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Console and that code was not in the box
  9. Skullandcog Win User

not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

I am also experiencing the same issue my wife and I bought the Limited addition Xbox One S 2tb Gears of War 4 Ultimate addition bundle. It was advertised that it included all the other games as well however I can not download the other games. I also need
    the problem fixed.
Thema:

1. Bought the Xbox One S 2TB Gears of War Ultimate Edition console bundle and not received 360 ... - Similar Threads - Bought 2TB Gears

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I've bought a new 2tb external hard drive and no matter what i do it wont format for games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought a new 2tb external hard drive and no matter what i do it wont format for games...: I've just bought a vendorco productcode scsi disk device(on amazon shows up as External Hard Drive 2TB Portable Hard Drive Portable External Hard Drive External HDD High Speed USB 3.1) with 2tb of...
  7. 50K points ??? I just bought the Gears 2TB edition 3 weeks ago...very sad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    50K points ??? I just bought the Gears 2TB edition 3 weeks ago...very sad.: I can't believe it. I ordered the 2TB Gears of Ward edition Xbox One S and received it on the 11th. And now 18 days later, you reward those that waited? Not a good move, Xbox. Now I am sad. I...
  8. Bought 2tb Gears of war 4 Xbox One S bundle one month ago, still no Gears 1, 2, 3, or ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 2tb Gears of war 4 Xbox One S bundle one month ago, still no Gears 1, 2, 3, or ...: So, about a month ago, I went out and bought an Xbox one S 2TB Gears of war 4 bundle, under the impression that I was also entitled to digital copies of Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement. After...
  9. I bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...: I bought an XBox One S 2TB for the promotion of receiving 2 free games, The Crew and another game of my choice. I received my XBOX one S 2TB but no free games? I contacted support and they...
  10. I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle: I bought for 450 euro on 10.07.2016, Xbox One S 2TB - Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle, I contacted support, both by telephone chat that, because to this day I still have not received the...