Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail

Discus and support Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I ordered the Hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems about a week ago. I didn't get the mail containing the Code yet. Already checked my spam... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Fluzi Goliath, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail

Hello,

I ordered the Hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems about a week ago. I didn't get the mail containing the Code yet. Already checked my spam folder, nothing there either. Is there another way to get the reward?

Best regards

:)

Fluzi Goliath, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Bought stuff with myvip gems and didn't get the mail

Hello,

I ordered the Hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems and 3 Month Gold für 1000Gems about 3 Weeks ago. I didn't get the mail containing the Code yet. Already checked my spam folder, nothing there either. Is there another way to get the reward?

Best regards

xX Die Nadel Xx, Jan 20, 2018
  3. my vip gem rewards

hi i redeemed 250 of my vip gems to get the hoonigan car pack for forza motorsport 7 on thursday and it said if you don't get a email with in 24hrs to contact support

INTERCEPTOR RD, Jan 20, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Fluzi Goliath,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our win fulfillment team to investigate. Once they let us know what next steps to take, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jan 22, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Fluzi Goliath,

Our win fulfillment team has re-sent your win mails. Can you confirm if you did or did not receive these in your email address (including your junk mail folder), so we can confirm that this could be a possible email address issue?

XBLRewards8, Jan 23, 2018
  6. Hello XBLRewards,

sorry for the late reply. I just check my mailbox and spam folder. There is still no email from Xbox rewards containing a code. Could you send me the address you're sending the code to?

Best regards

Fluzi

Fluzi Goliath, Jan 29, 2018
  7. Hello again,

any chance I can still get the code?

Fluzi Goliath, Feb 5, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Fluzi Goliath,

We have contacted our win fulfillment team to send you the code via private message. You should receive the message shortly. For reference, you can view your private messages via the "Messages" option in the drop down menu that can be accessed by clicking
    your gamertag at the top right of this webpage.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Fluzi Goliath Win User

Hello again,

any chance I can still get the code?
  10. Fluzi Goliath Win User

Hello XBLRewards,

sorry for the late reply. I just check my mailbox and spam folder. There is still no email from Xbox rewards containing a code. Could you send me the address you're sending the code to?

Best regards

Fluzi
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Fluzi Goliath,

Our win fulfillment team has re-sent your win mails. Can you confirm if you did or did not receive these in your email address (including your junk mail folder), so we can confirm that this could be a possible email address issue?
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Fluzi Goliath,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our win fulfillment team to investigate. Once they let us know what next steps to take, we will update this thread.
  13. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Fluzi Goliath,

We have contacted our win fulfillment team to send you the code via private message. You should receive the message shortly. For reference, you can view your private messages via the "Messages" option in the drop down menu that can be accessed by clicking
    your gamertag at the top right of this webpage.
Thema:

1. Bought the hoonigan car pack with 250 myvip gems didn't get the mail - Similar Threads - Bought hoonigan car

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...