Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...

Discus and support Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says. I bought the bundle back in November, played it well before the date to receive codes for GoW 1-Judgement, and I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O Icy Bullet O, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...

Pretty much what the title says. I bought the bundle back in November, played it well before the date to receive codes for GoW 1-Judgement, and I still haven't received my codes for any of them. The license is tied to my account and I still don't know why
    I haven't gotten any messages from Xbox containing the codes. Any help would be very appreciated!

:)

O Icy Bullet O, Feb 5, 2016
  2. No codes for GoW collection

Posting again.

Bought the 2tb console in November. Still haven't received my codes for the GoW 360 games. Support not helping and telling me to post here. Nothing in messages or anything. Please help!

JustCrawdad69, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Mol3000ama
    Mol3000ama Guest
    Gears 4 promotion

I bought the gears 4 Xbox one s bundle, and redeemed gears 4 code in 7th of November but still didn't receive the gears 360 collection codes yet, is there an issue?

Mol3000ama, Feb 5, 2016
  4. DarkonJohn Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Same here it's been 15 days since I redeemed the code that came with the Limited Edition Console I purchased and I haven't gotten a single code for any of the games yet. I think we should be fairly compensated with an elite gear pack for every day over the
    official release day in which we haven't received our codes.
    I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.
  5. Evasin X Win User

Bought gold via a "Go Gold: Get Ryse Legendary Edition Free" promotion, but never received Ryse

I purchased mine on November 9 and entered the code through the dashboard promotional page and still haven't received the game code
  6. C0MAND3R C0DY11 Win User

i didn't get my prize for Xbox October quest

Hey there,

All eligible participants should receive their code 30 days after the conclusion of the promotion, or by the end of the following month. Since we still have some time until end of November, please post back if you don't receive your code so we can take a
    look!

Thanks for posting.
    yea, its November 1st, i still haven't received a prize. please help
  7. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

You will need to go to the retailer that you purchased the bundle from.
Thema:

Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...

1. Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ... - Similar Threads - Bought GoW Bundle

2. [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]: comprei o jogo Gears of War 4 em midia digital, recebi os codigos dos jogos anteriores e sem querer apaguei a mensagem, tem alguma forma de resgatar esses codigos ? grato. [Translation] I bought...
  3. I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow: I bought a Xbox one s bundle with gears of war 4 and Microsoft says that someone who played it online until 31 December get free codes for the gow game row? Can you help me here please. Thanks...
  4. Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...: I would like to ask for help, I bought game Gears of war 4 and got all Gears of war game as bonus bundle. I installed 2 of 4 games in the bundle, GOW2 and GOW:J, no problem. GOW1 and GOW3 dont...
  5. Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.: Purchased Gears of War console on Oct 12th. Redeemed GoW 4 Ultimate Edition code. It has now been over a month now and still haven't received Gears 360 collection. It looks like a lot of...
  6. I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code: I bought the GOW 4 digital edition in October 14th at the service shop in Hong Kong, and I haven't received the gift of code until today. 3e015c78-3038-48ac-b6ed-0f78ffb5e64b
  7. GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...): I've ordered Gear of War ultimate months ago in the Xbox Marketplace. Got the Xbox one game of course. but NEVER received the codes for the XB360 games GoW 1,2,3,4. When will I get them?...
  8. Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?: I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? aa662fe7-b41d-4b5a-af7f-d7c0a89defbe
  9. I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...: I pre ordered Gears of war 4 and on the 4th of Oct, I got message from XBOX Live with 4 redeemed codes to have all XBOX 360 Gears games as it come with the Deal for buying Gears of war 4 UE....
  10. I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.: Is there any way for me to recover the code if I never redeemed it? cabe34ec-a601-40ef-b167-a22719d6f3f8