Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

Discus and support Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? aa662fe7-b41d-4b5a-af7f-d7c0a89defbe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iBengPupa, Nov 14, 2016.

1. iBengPupa
    iBengPupa Guest

I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

:)

iBengPupa, Nov 14, 2016
  2. GReennnnnn
    GReennnnnn Guest
    I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code

I bought the GOW 4 digital edition in October 14th at the service shop in Hong Kong, and I haven't received the gift of code until today.

GReennnnnn, Nov 14, 2016
  3. JonBurke
    JonBurke Guest
    Gears of war 4

Hello, I bought the gears of war 4 ultimate edition and haven't received any codes including the first 4 games or codes for dlc characters for gow ultimate edition or gow 4.

thanks for checking for me.

bzurke

JonBurke, Nov 14, 2016
  4. LotuSan Win User

Gears 1 Code not found

Gears 1 is not available for download in Germany so you would not be able to download that game.
    Yes it is. It's been taken off the index like 2 months ago or so. That's why I received the code. When I purchased GoW: Ultimate Edition, I never received codes for Gears 1 and 2, because they were not available in Germany. but since then, Gears 1 is, so
    I got the code. Gears 2 still isn't available here, that's why I didn't receive a code for it.
  5. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
  6. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
  7. tonymiafl Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

I have the same issue. I signed up for xbox 3-month gold on Jun 12, 2015 and I still haven't received the $10 gift card or code.
  8. FaceBully Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
    - I know that the offer includes both retail and digital purchases. Any purchase made before the end of 2016 will receive a code to download all the
    Gears games. The code will expire on December 31, 2016 so don’t forget to redeem it before then. But now i have a problem with redeeming them. There are somekind a advertising fallacy because games like GoW 1-3 and Judgement are region locked. It
    depends where you are living. I bought GoW 4 and hoped to play previous games also, but i could not because they are locked. I am disappointed because of it.
Thema:

1. Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? - Similar Threads - Bought game month

2. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  3. My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months: I have game pass and at it let me first play online games but now I can only download the Gamepass games but when I try to join online in anything it tells me to join ultimate, I bought game pass...
  4. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  5. 2K21 0x803f8007 is the error code - I bought the game and have played it for a month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K21 0x803f8007 is the error code - I bought the game and have played it for a month: There were 2 charges on my mom's credit card - she has a dispute in since it charged me twice for the same game. It shouldn't stop playing for me. The charge happened the same day for $105 for the...
  6. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...
  7. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  8. he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]: hola buenas a ver si me podéis ayudar e comprado 1 mes de game pass desde el pc Windows 10 pero al querer ver todos los juegos automáticamente me sale para comprar otra ves la game pass como si no...
  9. Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  10. ea code accense 1 month when I bought the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ea code accense 1 month when I bought the game: September 15, 2015 I bought the game fifa 16 and my email has been sent to the code ea accense. The code is not activated. The e-mail I have lost . Please send the code again. Order number:...