bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...

Discus and support bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area code. what to do? 9e3acdc5-78e4-4da2-b868-1b2cb308a92c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by postal2607, Dec 9, 2016.

1. postal2607
    postal2607 Guest

bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...

:)

postal2607, Dec 9, 2016
  2. postal2607
    postal2607 Guest
    bought the game in xbox live loaded at startup does not write the correct area code. what to do?

postal2607, Dec 9, 2016
  3. The region code is not suitable for this console

Hello! Today i bought game for Xbox 360 on Xbox | Игры и развлечения на всех устройствах SONIC UNLEASHED. On the console everything was fine. Console is PAL and on the box it is written and the games only Pal). But at startup produces an error

: "The region code is not suitable for this console". What is it? On offsite, for rubles And the wrong region code?! Help me, please! (Sorry for my English)

ClunkiestBoss90, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Nagotodimaru Win User

Area code

I had a problem. I bought the game Sonic Unleashed in digital form. I download and install. When you start writing code region is not suitable for this console. What to do?
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

[LOCKED] Call Of Duty In Space!

Because Microsoft bought Rare and the new Banjo-Kazooie game was being released and Sonic unleashed on 360/PS3 was better than Sonic Unleashed Wii.

Bought my system for Banjo and Sonic. Games don't have much replablity so I played and bought Halo 3 aftering owning those games for 5 months?
  6. MiaCamrena Win User

Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

Thank you, I want the Sonic Unleashed game on the xbox one, I wanted this game since forever and I'm a big fan of Sonic the hedgehog, and I have the Sonic Forces game. And that's why I Sonic Unleashed to be on the xbox one.
    I want everybody to vote for Sonic Unleashed on the xbox one.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

Who still plays Sonic Adventure?

I still play Sonic Adventure because it is a awesome game to play.
    Only fun for the Sonic stages.

I have all the Sonic games but I ' ve never figured this one out.Just bought Unleashed and Generation yesterday and they both rock.
    Sonic's Werehog was a terrible addition, but the day stages are excellent. I'm still yet to complete Sonic Unleashed but haven't because of those damned werehog stages.
  8. EoinMackay Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility Vote

Well, that too, but I bought Sonic Unleashed before realising that it’s not backwards compatible. I don’t own any DOA games.
Thema:

1. bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ... - Similar Threads - bought game live

2. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  3. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  4. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  5. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  6. About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6: So I recently bought Xbox live gold so that I can play rainbow six seige but for some reason it’s asking me to get game pass even though I bought rainbow six seige like a couple years ago I’m not...
  7. Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...: I bought the Xbox x through Microsoft store. It supposed to come with the ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24 months. When we hooked it up , the game pass is not on there......
  8. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  9. Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.: Hello! I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!! When I check downloaded games, it is there with an exclamation mark and it...
  10. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...