Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars

Discus and support Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought the expansion pass for Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, the transaction has been confirmed, and I still can't buy any DLC Cars in game, anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MathoLoko, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MathoLoko
    MathoLoko Guest

I've bought the expansion pass for Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, the transaction has been confirmed, and I still can't buy any DLC Cars in game, anyone can help me?

Comprei ontem o passe de expansão do Forza Horizon 3 e não posso usufruir de minhas regalias, alguém pode me ajudar?

:)

MathoLoko, Dec 8, 2016
  2. MyToyAndSSB
    MyToyAndSSB Guest
    Expansion pass for FH3

Well... Yesterday I bought Expansion pass for FH3... And I have troubles with Hot Wheels DLC. I can't play on Hot Wheels DLC map, but can use Hot Wheels cars... With Blizzard Mountain all okay.

MyToyAndSSB, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Dlc jc3 release

Hey there, Red! If you bought the
    Expansion Pass
    , then you should have access to the Sky Fortress DLC that comes out next week. Expansion Pass holders get access to the DLC a week earlier than users that buy the DLC on their own. Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars

Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Are you able to purchase other items?

Issues like this may occur because of an outdated billing address. Kindly verify your Microsoft account’s billing details by following the steps below:

1. In a browser, go to
    My Account
    . If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.

2. Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.

3. Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.

4. Try to make your purchase.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Dec 8, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: