bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

Discus and support bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dean1_958, Dec 31, 2023.

1. dean1_958
    dean1_958 Guest

bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

kinda pissed off

Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no.

WEnt to my account. It shows both the starfield premiums there but no download link. Im 62 yrs old. It says can play on pc, I dont own a abox nor do i need a game pass to lay a 100.00 game i just purchased! When I entered the code to redeem the game it sent me to a purchase page!

I cannot reuse that code!! NO clear instructions on how to do this mess!

The game, the premium edition add on and the digital artbook and soundtrack show. But not able to retrieve them!! Im totally ticked off! thats $100.00 on my income i cant afford to throw away!!

where is my download link!

:)

dean1_958, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont own an xbox!

Use the Xbox app on your PC and it should be listed in your library and you can install it from there.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  4. Sean Christensen2 Win User

Starfield Problems

I have purchased the Starfield Premium Edition just today. The Starfield artwork and soundtrack successfully downloaded and installed, but the rest of the downloads have an error "Something happened on our end" (Code:0x803FB107)
  5. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Qutb94 how are you?

Buying the starfield premium edition upgrade will not make you play early.

To play in advance you need to buy the full game in Premium edition version.
Thema:

1. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont... - Similar Threads - bought starfield premium

2. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...: I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back 172081d2-4add-4d93-bbf5-553a318ff4b6
  3. Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox: So I saw somewhere that if I bought starfield on xbox (which I did) I could install it on my pc. So my question is 1. Is that true and 2. If so how do I do that c492e738-59ea-40ad-a167-b4d7945c72d3
  4. I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...: I am playing Starfield on Xbox One via Game Cloud. Bought DLC, cant install it and so I cant use DLC. Shoukd i get a refund?? 730e964e-8247-468f-8bfa-75c1aa543892
  5. i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game: i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game 526f2dc3-c3d2-4ee1-b138-531571163d95
  6. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  7. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  8. I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...: Why can't I access Starfield? 0abd9f6a-2fa5-4f2d-ba7c-f84ca2a5e35d
  9. bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox: I bought starfield for xbox and Pc can I install it on both my pc and xbox? If so how? a0f4df49-416a-40a6-8429-d3939a1bdb24
  10. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...