Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in...

Discus and support Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the standard collecters pack of minecraft and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins included also ive already tried seeing if the minecoins went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenjaminLiang2, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in...

I bought the standard collecters pack of minecraft and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins included also ive already tried seeing if the minecoins went to a different device and i also restarted my pc and checked if they were there

:)

BenjaminLiang2, Aug 22, 2020
  2. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  3. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  4. LilAlfa69 Win User

Where are my Minecoins?

I just bought the Minecraft Starter Pack and the 700 Minecoins that are supposed to be included simply aren't. I've seen other people have this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas?
    I have the same issue, I noticed where I downloaded the game it showed what was included in the pack, I clicked onto the minecoins and saw there was a "redeem now" button however above it there was a notice saying "700 minecoins is currently not available"

I'm not sure where there is an issue with the system just now? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  5. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

Hi Presentelaw,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

If you already have purchased the Starter Collection, I wouldn't recommend purchasing the Master Collection as well. The difference between the two collections is that the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, while the Starter Collection comes with
    700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin difference, the Master Collection includes a few more Skin packs. On the

product page
    in the Microsoft Store, click on "Compare editions" next to "Overview" for an outlined view of the differences.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in...

1. Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in... - Similar Threads - Bought standard collection

2. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  3. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  4. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  5. I bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard...: I bought NBS 2K24 25th anniversary edition on preorder and can only download standard edition. I also did not receive my free NBA League Pass voucher. What can I do?...
  6. I bought EA Fc standard addition and want to change it to ultimate addition can I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EA Fc standard addition and want to change it to ultimate addition can I get a...: I bought EA Fc standard addition and want to buy the ultimate addition can I get a refund on standard and re buy the ultimate addition? 845030f7-19cf-4683-b7d5-3a216d510785
  7. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  8. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...
  9. Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me: I bought Destiny 2 expansion I purchased a Destiny 2 expansion and have not received anything in-game c2298618-1030-4c69-8d41-f38b7d53dbf5
  10. Bought Fifa23 ultimate edition but only got standard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fifa23 ultimate edition but only got standard: Hi As per title, bought on my console on the 27th. €99.99 taken from my account too Please help! Thanks 645a8939-9b36-43e2-8133-e3fa89a233c4