Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

Discus and support Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxfearlesXx76, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work.

I'm not sure if it has something to do with purchasing the game in the wrong region. (the wrong region being the US)

:)

XxfearlesXx76, Aug 26, 2018
  2. [LOCKED] Call Of Duty In Space!

Because Microsoft bought Rare and the new Banjo-Kazooie game was being released and Sonic unleashed on 360/PS3 was better than Sonic Unleashed Wii.

Bought my system for Banjo and Sonic. Games don't have much replablity so I played and bought Halo 3 aftering owning those games for 5 months?

SpeedyBlueDude, Aug 26, 2018
  3. MiaCamrena
    MiaCamrena Guest
    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

Thank you, I want the Sonic Unleashed game on the xbox one, I wanted this game since forever and I'm a big fan of Sonic the hedgehog, and I have the Sonic Forces game. And that's why I Sonic Unleashed to be on the xbox one.
    I want everybody to vote for Sonic Unleashed on the xbox one.

MiaCamrena, Aug 26, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

try setting everything to the correct region and try again

CrazY1985, Aug 26, 2018
  5. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    Add a New adress to Your account and try to buy It again

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 26, 2018
  6. What address should a be adding if i've only got one?

XxfearlesXx76, Aug 27, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Youll need to make sure you have the correct address on file before you purchase. Sometimes there is a wrong one mixed somewhere that you may have misses, happened to me once before.

Saeleth, Aug 27, 2018
  8. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

You mean like the correct address on my microsoft account?

9. Everything address wise seems to be correct with my console and microsoft account...(microsoft address and console address are the same)

10. HyperVenom523, Aug 27, 2018
  11. Yeah that's one thing i was thinking of doing.

XxfearlesXx76, Nov 2, 2018
  12. HyperVenom523 Win User

13. XxfearlesXx76 Win User

Everything address wise seems to be correct with my console and microsoft account...(microsoft address and console address are the same)
  14. XxfearlesXx76 Win User

What address should a be adding if i've only got one?
  15. CrazY1985 Win User

try setting everything to the correct region and try again
  16. XxfearlesXx76 Win User

You mean like the correct address on my microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com - Similar Threads - Bought Sonic Unleashed

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?: Does anybody know of any Sonic game? One Sonic to Sonic and knuckles. Are backwards compatible with Xbox One? Please help me out, I've already wasted my money on this game. I don't wanna do it...
  8. Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console": 2 Years ago i bought Sonic Unleashed on xbox 360 via website. after installing, it said, that the game disc has incorrect region. I live in Poland, so the region code is PAL. This is seriuos,...
  9. bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...: bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area code. what to do? 9e3acdc5-78e4-4da2-b868-1b2cb308a92c
  10. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...