bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code

Discus and support bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it 7fa2fc0e-9a85-46d2-ad0f-499bf13bab5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomeriko21, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Tomeriko21
    Tomeriko21 Guest

hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it

:)

Tomeriko21, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

If you have a 360 you can get it for free from there. It will show up in your "ready to install" section of the games tile on the One. Alternatively, you can go

here
    to get it from the Xbox website. Hope this helped.
  3. Allebas Win User

4. &.- Win User

Skate 3 Skate Share Upgrade

Hello Ezequiel, I already own the Skate Share Pack. In Skate 3 there is an upgrade for it, and it says I can purchase it for 560 microsoft points.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Skate # After Dark DLC

Hi, Art! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the After Dark Pack DLC for Skate 3 is no longer available for purchase from the Microsoft Store. If you are interested in playing the Sanatorium map, please follow these steps:

- Look up and download the free "Skate Share Pack" DLC for Skate 3.

- Once you are in the game, open the pause menu.

- Press X to open the DLC menu.

- Select "purchase" on the After Dark Pack

- Go to My games & apps > Skate 3 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation.

- Install the After Dark Pack from the list of available content.

Please let me know if this works.

Best regards.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Skate 2 download help.

Hi,

You'll need an Xbox 360 to download and play Skate 2. Only Skate and Skate 3 are BC on the Xbox one.
Thema:

1. bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code - Similar Threads - bought skate didnt

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes: so ive been trying at this for a few days now and no luck so I'm finally coming here to hope all of you can help me, I bought a key for skate 3 from amazon a few days ago and after that didn't...
  8. My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him: My Friend recently bought skate 3 but he can't see it in his queue nor games he's tried resetting his Xbox but no luck 1a86fc4b-1fd3-47cc-b6e7-9f3e42a618aa
  9. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  10. I bought Skate 3 but it did not play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Skate 3 but it did not play: I bought the game Skate 3 in my Xbox 360, but it did not play. It is downloades, but it's not in "my games" and in the storage It says that the game is corrupted, with a yellow exclamation mark....