Bought shark card, didn't receive money.

Discus and support Bought shark card, didn't receive money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days I purchased a $100.00 shark card for 8,000,000 GTA dollars. The money was immediately taken out of my bank acct, and I reviewed a confirmation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OFWGKTA 94, Aug 17, 2016.

1. OFWGKTA 94
    OFWGKTA 94 Guest

Two days I purchased a $100.00 shark card for 8,000,000 GTA dollars. The money was immediately taken out of my bank acct, and I reviewed a confirmation email with a purchase code from Microsoft. But, the money was never placed into my account, I did not
    receive a redemption code/password, and the transaction is not showing up on the recent payments section on my Microsoft account. I have contacted both rockstar and Microsoft. microsoft told me they will call me back which they never did (after hours of digging),
    and rockstar told me that I cannot file a case without the recent purchase history there on my microsoft account. I have taken screenshots of the confirmation email they sent me to both parties. Is there any way I can contact a person who can actually do something
    to help me?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

- L

:)

OFWGKTA 94, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Purchasing add on's

I bought 3 £60 shark cards and it took my money from my bank but it said that I didn't have authorisation to buy it but it still took my money but didn't give me what I paid for, now I don't know what to do my bank says I bought 3 shark cards but I don't
    have the in game money, can you do something Microsoft thanks (and I had £175 in my bank)

THEREALMrNUGET, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Bubblegump30
    Bubblegump30 Guest
    Need help

I need help I just bought so.e grand theft auto cash and I didn't receive it what am I suppose to do now money came out of my paypal account and I got a email from Microsoft says you have purchased a grand theft auto game shark card for $22

Bubblegump30, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Erin Walker2 Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

I bought a GTA shark card for 21.19 and I didn't get money on GTA the images show my account name and proof I got the shark card
  5. Dan Evans1 Win User

I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

I bought three shark cards for gta and still haven’t received the money on the gta account. That was pursued on the 21/11/23
  6. lynn hanson1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen
    I don’t play on next generation console but I bought the shark card worth $4.250.000 over 24 hours ago and still didn’t receive my in game cash
  7. Mac nugget Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

I was play gta and I had 25 dollars so I bought a 9.99$ shark card and a 4.99$shark Card and it hasn’t shown up

I want my 700k or my money back please ether is best for me
  8. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
Thema:

1. Bought shark card, didn't receive money. - Similar Threads - Bought shark card

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  4. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  5. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  6. Can I get a refund when I unknowingly bought a shark card for the wrong Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund when I unknowingly bought a shark card for the wrong Xbox?: Hey I unknowingly bought the wrong shark card for GTA online and I was really hopeing I could get a refund on it because I spent 90$ on it and it would be vary vary frustrating if I just gave away...
  7. I bought a £1,500,000 shark card on the Xbox store and after 2 hours and resetting my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a £1,500,000 shark card on the Xbox store and after 2 hours and resetting my Xbox...: I bought a £1,500,000 shark card on the Xbox store and it still has not came through on gta after multiple resets and quitting my game, it has been 2 hours now and still no money can I have my...
  8. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  9. I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it...: I recently bought a 49.99 Xbox gift card, I bought a gta 5 online shark card with it and it is says completed in my history, but the money is not showing up on my online gta account....
  10. Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...: Bought a great white shark card in my console through the Xbox store for my Xbox one. Apparently they only sell these for series x/s but I was unaware prior to purchasing. I’m trying to see if I...