Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

Discus and support Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JulienHqr, Apr 21, 2021.

1. JulienHqr
    JulienHqr Guest

Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game manually, my computer don't found the game. I have 3 differents disk and on one there is a "WindowsApps" folder where there is 2 anothers folder with mention sea of thieves :

"Microsoft.SeaofThieves_2.91.4943.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"

"Microsoft.SeaofThieves_2020.318.907.2_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe"

The size of first folder is 45.5 GB so i think it's the game.

How i can add this path for adding the game by the companion.

I'm pretty sure i bought this game with the same account that i use to play, I checked and I found my activity, succes on this game.

On the microsoft store i need to buy it again but i already buy this with my previous user.

Thanks in advance

:)

JulienHqr, Apr 21, 2021
  2. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

The update of sea of thives!
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

So what's everyone playing?

I play Halo 5 and Sea of Thives
  4. fritjofpt Win User

cant play online when using vpn through my computer?

thanks for resonse, but i dont think that is the problem because a friend of mine uses the same vpn provider on his pc to play sea of thives on his pc.

but it wont work when i do it on the xbox...
  5. WillianBaierle de Ol Win User

Xbox Elite controllers not connecting in Windows 10 Bluetooth

So, did a few more test and found an interesting pattern:

On a new user on windows:

1 - Pair the controller fresh. Works fine. I can also switch to my user and its working.

2 - Restart the windows with the controller paired. Stops working. Controller shows as paired but its never recognized as explained in last reply.

3 - After step two if i remove the pairing and add again while in the same session of windows it works. It also works if i paired the controller originally in the user 2, got back to my user and restarted the pc.

4 - If i remove the pairing and then restart the pc without any pairing then its stops completly, it is never found again for a new pairing. this is true even in the new user. If i create a third user on windows then this user works until i do the same step.

So that explains why i was able to pair first time in my pc but never again. For some reason if i restart the windows without it paired then i can never find it again on that user, and only creating a whole new user things work
  6. ShaneHepburn Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

Thanks ive also played sea of thives but so confusing
Thema:

1. Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again - Similar Threads - Bought Sea thives

2. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...
  3. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  4. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  5. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238
  6. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again: In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of it and I don't know what it does. I got Xbox...
  7. I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.: I bought an ancient coin pack for sea of theives. I own the game on steam, not xbox or microsoft. I used a microsoft gift card to purchase the coins. It said that it worked, and my money vanished....
  8. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  9. I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do: What do I do if I bought the game and it says I need the game pass df3f1f44-6581-4b11-9402-0d912f78479d
  10. I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...: Thoes anyone know what the problem is 3fab5a4b-0c23-4fce-b981-1e5e3579f46a