Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it...

Discus and support Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had the game and player for a while with my friends then we all stopped play it for 2 years almost and when i logged in on my microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PelleThePump, Nov 28, 2021.

1. PelleThePump
    PelleThePump Guest

Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it...

So i had the game and player for a while with my friends then we all stopped play it for 2 years almost and when i logged in on my microsoft store again i cant find the game anymore...? Its just gone.

Is this a common issue or have microsoft just removed the game from me..?

:)

PelleThePump, Nov 28, 2021
  2. PelleThePump Win User

Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it on Microsoft Store connect with Xbox Store

Just did, i dont own it. Its clearly removed haha. How is this possible?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it on Microsoft Store connect with Xbox Store

download the xbox app, and check your library there.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, could you tell if your game purchase still appears in your order history via the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Make sure you have the correct account logged into the site

By default the order history is configured for the last 3 months, configure it to show all your history.

- If the game still appears in your order history, please try the solutions below.

(If you play on Xbox, try the solutions below.)

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.
    Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.
    Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.
    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.
    Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.

(If you play games on PC, try the solutions below.)

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure the account logged into the Xbox app and Microsoft store are the same.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, let me know if it helps you, please.
  5. eneserenz Win User

Can't download GTA 5 Premium

But I can download Sea of Thieves because I bought it from my Xbox..?
  6. James Shockey Win User

Sea of thieves is not showing up in my xbox games windows library.

I have this identical issue. Cannot install sea of thieves when I had bought it a long time ago. still have order receipt
Thema:

1. Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it... - Similar Threads - Bought Sea Thieves

2. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...
  3. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  4. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  5. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238
  6. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again: In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of it and I don't know what it does. I got Xbox...
  7. I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.: I bought an ancient coin pack for sea of theives. I own the game on steam, not xbox or microsoft. I used a microsoft gift card to purchase the coins. It said that it worked, and my money vanished....
  8. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  9. I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do: What do I do if I bought the game and it says I need the game pass df3f1f44-6581-4b11-9402-0d912f78479d
  10. I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...: Thoes anyone know what the problem is 3fab5a4b-0c23-4fce-b981-1e5e3579f46a