bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

Discus and support bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rick_082, Mar 28, 2020.

1. rick_082
    rick_082 Guest

bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat.

cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?

:)

rick_082, Mar 28, 2020
  2. leviathin666 Win User

Xbox one games

I'm not talking about having issues with the cloud I'm talking about having 1tb memory on a console when all it wants to do is pull stuff off of the cloud instead of creating a new save on the Xbox one. Cause I have fallout new vegas and red dead redemption
    with the undead nightmare disk both of which say they are playable on both 360 and one but when I go to load the games they alway try to pull save data from the cloud when there isn't any. Which then entails me having to create a save on the cloud which by
    the way is pointless. And yes playing red dead redemption undead nightmare on the Xbox one enables the stupid headless glitch that was supposed to be fixed by rockstar along with other games like the fable series freezing every five freaking seconds.
  3. Superthomas729 Win User

Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?

I am playing on Xbox one and I’m using the disc for my 360 but I downloaded the under nightmare DLC. When I go to play it just gives me the normal or hard-core version of red dead redemption and never gives me an option to play in the nightmare.
  4. HoMeGrWn88 Win User

Single player Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

If you are playing the game digitally from your library on Xbox 1 there should be two game tiles for Red Dead. One of them will be undead nightmare and the other will be the regular single player story.

If you are using the disc versions similar applies. One will be the regular single player and the other will be the undead nightmare.

Hope this helps!
  5. StealthOpsX Win User

Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare collection not downloading

I was able to find the content in the xbox one marketplace and download it to my system. Do you need pictures?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards Compatibility Question

Yes, absolutely. I bought a download Xbox 360 code for Dead Red Redemption when it became BC for the Xbox One. I redeemed it on the console and downloaded it no problem. DLC codes for BC games will work too.
Thema:

1. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when... - Similar Threads - bought red dead

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  4. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  5. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  6. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  7. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  8. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...
  9. I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode: I bought red dead redemption two and it won’t let me download so I can play with it the story mode but I see I can online version separate so how can I download my game...
  10. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library: So, Today I bought RDR2 aka Red Dead Redemption 2 on myx Xbox, after I bought I tried looking for it in my library and I cannot find it there?? When I check my account payments it says that the...