Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library

Discus and support Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, Today I bought RDR2 aka Red Dead Redemption 2 on myx Xbox, after I bought I tried looking for it in my library and I cannot find it there?? When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travon_920, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Travon_920
    Travon_920 Guest

So,

Today I bought RDR2 aka Red Dead Redemption 2 on myx Xbox, after I bought I tried looking for it in my library and I cannot find it there?? When I check my account payments it says that the payment went well and it was completed and yeah I even checked the “Hidden” category in my library and it wasn’t there.

:)

Travon_920, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Did you buy Online or Story Mode?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Story Mode is an add-on which is why it doesn't show up on its own. You would need Online in order to be able to play it.
  4. Travon_920 Win User

Thank you for the answer have a nice day
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. JPVoodoo Win User

Game purchased but not in library!!!

No! Same problem. Demo now in library but Red Dead Redemption not.
Thema:

1. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library - Similar Threads - Bought Red Dead

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  4. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  5. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  6. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  7. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  8. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...
  9. I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode: I bought red dead redemption two and it won’t let me download so I can play with it the story mode but I see I can online version separate so how can I download my game...
  10. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it: I can literally look at the store order from 3 months ago. I bought RDR2 and played it for about a month. Then work got busy and I didn't play for about a month and a half. When I dusted off the...