Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators

Discus and support Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crypticfade, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Crypticfade
    Crypticfade Guest

I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the base game. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, i’ve also moved storage devices but i’ve never gotten the operators in game and i don’t know what to do.

:)

Crypticfade, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Crypticfade! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

This is a well-known issue that Ubisoft is aware of, but it is not completely solved yet.

Many players mentioned that waiting for 24-48 hours made the content appear on their game, so maybe waiting can be a solution

Hard resetting your console can also help.

If you wait and the content is still not available, Ubisoft recommends contacting them:

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Select Rainbow Six Siege > Your platform > Your console > Information and Troubleshooting > Missing Content > Describe your issue ( you can add attachments to prove that you bought it )

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. JonKush420 Win User

R6S DLC not working

Hello Jon,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to use other operators within Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

Can you confirm which edition of the game you purchased, as there does not seem to be mention of a complete edition? Are you by any chance referencing the
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition?

You can confirm your purchases as well by reviewing our view your Microsoft Store order history support
    article.

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here awaiting your reply.

Best wishes!
    Yes i have the ultimate edition
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

R6S DLC not working

Hello Jon,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to use other operators within Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

Can you confirm which edition of the game you purchased, as there does not seem to be mention of a complete edition? Are you by any chance referencing the
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition?

You can confirm your purchases as well by reviewing our view your Microsoft Store order history support
    article.

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here awaiting your reply.

Best wishes!
  5. Janet_C Win User

Why tf do I have to get Ubisoft+ for r6

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

The game in its standard edition is no longer available for purchase in the Microsoft Store, you can get it by purchasing one of the editions that contain it, for example "Rainbow Six Siege Operator Edition" or "Deluxe Edition".

Best Regards.
  6. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
Thema:

1. Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators - Similar Threads - Bought Rainbow Six

2. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  3. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  4. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  5. I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...: I bought rainbow six siege and the two operator packages add ons and they don’t work. How can I fix this problem a8cfef39-e2c4-4710-988c-b58b19ed4196
  6. Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game: I just bought the game and I thought I don’t have to have the gamepass to be able to play siege but when I try to play ranked or unranked it comes up with choose the plan that’s right for you...
  7. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  8. I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game: just wouldn’t transfer over f022c47d-43d2-4833-97b0-09e7ac10015c
  9. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??: iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia) Please help me!...
  10. I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on: I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on idk y e5d43481-5471-4e47-9ae5-55ba3596905d