Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

Discus and support Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break? 6ab4f9aa-c05e-4aae-8dda-38e979163470 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prionace2016, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Prionace2016
    Prionace2016 Guest

Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

Hi,

how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break?

:)

Prionace2016, Jan 2, 2017
  2. XBigTK13X
    XBigTK13X Guest
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon on 05/27. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft would send me a code for Alan Wake 7-10 days after I download quantum break. To date, I have not received any code. However, I have
    completed Quantum Break. What else do I need to receive the Alan Wake code?

XBigTK13X, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Codes Alan Wake

I would like to get my codes Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare since it bought the Quantum Break in presales

nininho flavio, Jan 2, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Those codes are typically sent via xbox messenger a few days after using the original codes.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That offer ended sometime around Quantum Break's release. You no longer receive codes for Alan Wake.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Shaneisclassy Win User

READ FIRST: An update regarding Quantum Break pre-order codes

I bought quantum break and was suppose to get the pc and the xbox one verison, plus alan wake. I only received the alan wake game, haven't gotten the pc code yet.
  7. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Quantum break pre order

seems like you wont get alan wake until after quantum break releases, what it says on the store page

Quantum Break includes full game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons.

The code for these items will be delivered to your Xbox Message center within 7-10 days of Quantum Break’s release.
  8. WhtWolfPhantom Win User

I Haven't Received Quantum Break Pre-Order Bonuses

The whole reason I pre-ordered Quantum Break was for the free code for Alan Wake and it's DLC. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to play Quantum Break. But Alan Wake is one of my favorite games and I would love to play it again on Xbox One.
  9. Krisander 1998 Win User

Alan Wake's American nightmare code

I have also Pre-Ordered Quantum Break, but I we will not get the Alan Wake Codes before Quantum Break is released and we have bought it on 5th April.
  10. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
Thema:

1. Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake - Similar Threads - Bought Quantum Break

2. hi i acciedently deleted my windows 10 quantum break code on my xbox when i bought it on xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi i acciedently deleted my windows 10 quantum break code on my xbox when i bought it on xbox: i got a windows 10 pc now and would like to try thr game on pc is it possible to get the code back sent to me on xbox live a5b32b71-b208-4699-9e4f-05bd02801b4c
  3. Haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake when I bought Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake when I bought Quantum Break: I recently bought Quantum Break (three weeks ago) but I haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake yet. What to do? Info about the free copy of Alan Wake on the Windows blog Quantum Break coming...
  4. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: Same issues waiting for my windows 10 code 13eb6aac-7d42-43f4-9cb0-33da39e311a1
  5. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon on 05/27. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft would send me a code for Alan Wake 7-10 days after I download quantum break. To...
  6. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon around 9 days ago. I downloaded it and finished the game without any problems. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft will send...
  7. Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes: I came here redirected from Xbox.com support personal. The person there says that you can help me to get the Alan Wake and DLCs codes. I bought a digital code for Quantum Break on Amazon and on...
  8. Quantum Break bought and not yet received the Alan Wake code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break bought and not yet received the Alan Wake code: I bought the Quantum Break in pre sale, but have not received the code to download alan wake de277784-ce6f-4e3f-b3df-ea66c9597a2f
  9. I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet: I bought Quantum Break in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet. Or it was a limited time offer? a2077731-17da-48b4-9f38-82b8beafcac6
  10. I bought wrong Quantum Break-Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong Quantum Break-Code: I bought the game Quantum Break on Kinguin. Now I have entered the Code in my Account and realized that this Code is an XBox One Code. Since I do not own the XBox One i can't play the game . Is it...