Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

Discus and support Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulMertens, Mar 21, 2015.

1. PaulMertens
    PaulMertens Guest

Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture of the game/the logo on the Browse Games page was for Persona
    4 Arena Ultimax, whereas the text description was for Persona 4 - without Ultimax -. Because the title of the game is not displayed on the Overview page, I assumed that I would be buying the game for which I had just clicked the big *** promotional banner.
    I'm afraid nobody will be able to do anything about this, and I will probably be playing Persona 4 Arena, but I think this sucks and you should look into changing the banner for P4A Ultimax! Thank you.

:)

PaulMertens, Mar 21, 2015
  2. sky demon101
    sky demon101 Guest
    I am having an issue downloading a few specific prices of game content.

Three specific prices of DLC won't download. One being a Game with Gold and the other two BGM extensions for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Is this fixable?

sky demon101, Mar 21, 2015
  3. SpyingSquid
    SpyingSquid Guest
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Also the only reason I'm holding on to my PS3 is for Persona 5. I got it for the Uncharted's and The Last of Us and was planning on trading it in and get some cash to afford the X1 but then Atlus revealed Persona 5 wasn't coming to Vita when it launches. Oh well.

SpyingSquid, Mar 21, 2015
  4. NEON 7 Win User

Code status 4476 0000 D080 8015 000A

I'm having the same issue as everyone else, but it's with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
  5. phantom gangsta Win User

MS please more Jrpgs calm down on the western type games

all lead arrows are pointing to a persona 5 on the xbox with catherine and persona 4 the arena both multiplatform
  6. superSnausages Win User

So What Happened To "Persona 4 Arena"?

7. DigiLuigi Win User

Persona 4 Gamer-tag suggestions

That's not Persona 4, that's Persona 4: Arena. A fighting game. And if you read carefully:

[quote user="mooserocka3"]

I think the persona fighting game might have been released for x box but that's it.

[/quote]
  8. ardiablo23 Win User

Can't Download Add on - Did I mess up?

The same thing that happened to NightWolfRose happened to me. Last night, 10/21/14, I purchased the 'Navigation Set A' add on but the download fails. 'Can't Download Navigation Set A' is what it tells me. I tried to then download the Free 'System Data ver.
    1.30' add on and the same thing happens.

To test my system I downloaded a Video Trailer for 'Assassin's Creed 4' and that downloaded with no problems at all. This issue seems to be specific to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Very frustrating. I can be patient, as long as it gets fixed. Please tell us it'll get fixed and our money was not wasted.

I should mention that I deleted the Marketplace System Data and cleared the cache on my storage device. That made no difference. I am also in the US.
Thema:

1. Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf?? - Similar Threads - Bought Persona Arena

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...